Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Lynn V.
McKinney , TX
We love this cheese! The taste is perfect its creamy, milky, and good for all for food.
Char L.
Buy this ALL THE TIME ! With cheese today you will never know if it's real or fake more pasteurized than . Velveeta alone name speaks high volumes as well as the taste had to lay off a bit due to constipation . Real cheese that's real good pricey for that reasoning
Karla L.
Halls, TN
I love this cheese because it melts so easy but I like it mixed with the Philadelphia cheese better because it melts even smoother and does not burn on top
Sara S.
Mulvane
I love love love that Velveeta came out with a shredded cheese. This saves so much time and hassle during the busy holiday season. It's perfect for making cheese sauce in a hurry. No slicing and dicing. It melts so much quicker and results in a smoother sauce.
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This was not my favorite shredded cheese. It done the job and it's cheese but there was something I didn't like about it and just can't put my finger on it.
Amber A.
El Paso, TX
This is one of the best cheese products I've bought. I use it in most anything that uses cheese. I particularly like it on chili as it has a creamy consistency.
Mario D.
Arecibo
Love that cheese.has a great texture and flavor. I only use that specific brand. I alway have to buy it!
Courtney A.
Iola, KS
This cheese is great. It's so melty and delicious. The kids pick it every time. And I pick it for the price every time.
Amber H.
I actually just used this product on a dinner recipe tonight. When I'm looking to make anything that includes cheese, it's Velveeta!
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I love using this product for tacos and to mix in with my scrambled eggs. It has a great taste to top a salad with also. It is in a resealable plastic bag for freshness.