Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA #51 in Cheese

Jaecey H.
After buying velveeta shredded cheese, I don’t think I’ll ever buy a different brand. It goes great on salads, tacos, and even chili. It’s very affordable and sold at most local grocery stores.
Cheyenne D.
Pearson
Really good with tacos, or chili, or any kind of soup you are making really! Always tastes really good!
Dalila s.
casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Arianna F.
Indianapolis
Absolutely amazing! It is one of my favorite products to use! If you haven't tried it you need to! Love it!!
Taylor C.
Terry
Use this cheese all the time for everything from pasta to potatoes. Scrambled eggs, cheesy fries, tacos, the possibilities are endless.
Autumn N.
I really love this brand of cheese. It’s flavorful and actually tastes amazing. It melts, unlike other cheeses I’ve tried, and is very affordable at Walmart. This is the only cheese I usually buy unless they’re out of stock! I’ll continue to buy this ❤️
Tamia J.
Clarksville , TN
Something I use for tacos! i will keep buying this product Love this Will be buying
Jada E.
Dallas
I love these velvet-a cheeses . They are soooo good . I will forever eat this cheese . I use it with making nachos and other meals .
Donna D.
Selma
Consistency just like the block Velveeta. Creamy and rich taste. Great for melting and stirring into dishes
Jessica J.
Anadarko, OK
Perfect cheese for chili, salads, bakes potatoes just about anything you need cheese on this will do the job! Delicious!