Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Debee C.
Wimauma
I just recently tried this shredded cheese I didn't even know they had this brand shredded. I made tacos and used this cheese it was really good plus it melted a lot easier than other brands. I will be using this brand from now on.
Haley S.
These is one of the best cheeses. This cheese is so good you could eat it by itself. I use this cheese for everything.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
Hailey M.
Mountain View, AR
This brand of cheese is absolutely amazing! This is my go to when I'm looking for the best brand of cheese
Carol C.
Cullman, AL
Love Velveeta but what's even better is when it's already shredded. I've used velveeta for cheese dip for years. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
This flavor cheese is the best topping for mac and cheese, tacos (ect) its delisious when heated and when cold
Lynnette W.
Simpsonville, SC
I used some of this velveeta cheese in my crockpot Mac and cheese that I made.....my family loved it!! Velveeta adds a little creaminess to any dish!
Katrina T.
Leitchfield, KY
I love to get this cheese foe baked potatoes and tacos. It has the best taste of any shredded cheese.
Nicole L.
Clarksville, TN
Great product use in so many of my recipes they melt so easy and taste amazing
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I love Velveeta shredded cheese! It's affords at most grocery stores I go to. Plus the taste is amazing. You get 8 ounces for a small price. I use this cheese to make quesadillas, on my tacos, or for a bean dip. And it has never failed me!