Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Jaecey H.
After buying velveeta shredded cheese, I don’t think I’ll ever buy a different brand. It goes great on salads, tacos, and even chili. It’s very affordable and sold at most local grocery stores.
Ashley S.
Covington, IN
We love the melty awesomeness of the shredded cheese. We use it on everything! Breakfast lunch or dinner.
Vanessa T.
Raven, KY
Ummmm, who doesn't love cheese??? Velvetta shredded cheese melts soooo great! I love to put it on my salad, use it in tacos, melt on French fries. The possibilities are endless with this cheese! I love it!
Heather O.
Atchison, KS
If you are a Velveeta fan....this cheese is for you!  It is shredded cheese but it still has that amazing creamy texture and flavor of the usual Velveeta. I love using it on quesadillas the most, but I would totally try the different types on other things like lasagna or pizza.
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
It’s okay in taste but wouldn’t pick it over other brands. Straight out of the pack it taste kind of chalky. Also don’t like how the pieces are thick instead of cut smaller, fits weirdly with some food unless melted
Kady-Lyn T.
Smyrna, DE
This is my favorite kind of shredded cheese, although I am a bargain shopper and do not always purchase it. The taste is completely different than other shredded cheeses I have purchased. I will buy again.
Kaylee F.
Eugene, OR
Super cheesy and amazing ! Definitely like this stuff because of how cheesy it is . A must buy
Kylie W.
Pittston, PA
This flavor cheese is the best topping for mac and cheese, tacos (ect) its delisious when heated and when cold
Nikki  N.
I live the fact that this is grated! It takes a step out of my Mac and Cheese recipe!! I like the he ear texture of this for cooking recipes and the extra tang to it!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
This brand shredded cheese is great. It melts easily and doesn't clump. Goes great on tacos or veggies.