Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Very easy to find in the store. Affordable and it tastes great. melts quick and makes the perfect addition to any meal.
Kimberly E.
united states
I love this cheese because it goes perfect with my baked potatoes wich is perfect because no baked potato is complete without the shredded cheese.
Kanika M.
Boutte
I use this cheese when I do homemade pizzas. I like the texture of rhis cheese. I also like hiw it melts over the meat of thr piza. This is a buy again type of cheese.
Aaliyah A.
Velveeta!!!! For everything, cheese matches with everything. I love it. I would totally recommend it.
Arlene B.
New Orleans
Great to add in lasagnas, salads and anything else that requires cheese. They melt well and taste great.
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Best Foods Real Mayonnaise is the best mayonnaise ever. We have tried other brands and they do not come close. We use this product all the time for sandwiches, salad dressings, salads and more!
Ashli J.
My kids and husband love velveeta, on and in anything! They had rather have velveeta-original than any other cheese! It’s a little pricey for the amount of cheese that you get but id still recommend!
Mary D.
Winnsboro
This one here is a lot better than the block because it's already shredded up for you. It goes good in your casseroles and on tacos. Not bad for the price either
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
The best cheese in the world for macaroni. Has a great taste a great balance of salt, Velveeta has been Big Brand that's been in my life since I was little
Kaitlyn M.
hattiesburg
Best on Mac and cheese and even better on tacos!!! I keep buying it!! It’s so good!! Definitely worth your money