Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Jessica S.
Boron, CA
We've always used Velveeta. And when I seen these I had to try it! Now it's the only shredded cheese I'll get. It's just as healthy as any other shredded cheese. I tell everyone to try it. I highly recommend this product
Rachel B.
Benton
We love to use this cheese quite often. It is easy to throw in to anything and is definitely better priced than some competitors. It is nice and creamy like you expect velveeta to be. We are definitely repeat customer.
Leticia G.
Velveeta cheese is the best! I love using this brand in particular because it melts beautifully. It is great quality and made with real milk. This product is always found in my refrigerator. I buy it every other week.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
Honestly I didn't like the taste at all. I mean I know it's a cheese product but I use the blocks all the time for dips and the don't taste fake. This did. My husband refused to eat it and so did my kids. Never again!
Ashlee B.
I love that velveeta cheese is available in shredded form! It's love to sprinkle over eggs, use is burritos, and baked potatos. Because it's shredded it melts quickly and lends a delicious, velveeta flavor every time!
Kindle H.
I love the shreds because it melts a whole lot better than the block! Plus I can use however much I need without wasting it! I love that you can zip it back up and the cheese will stay fresh. I'd definetly buy again!
Taylore W.
If you love cheese this is the cheese for you. It has a great flavor, but a little goes a long way in this case. It is a thick cheese so it doesn't seem to feel healthy, but it's not the least healthy on the market.
Patricia R.
It's pretty good my mom always bought it when I was younger and now I always buy it. Great flavor it actually taste like cheese and not a fake cheese if you know what I'm trying to say you should absolutely buy it.
Krystal F.
Brownsville, TN
This cheese was okay but I think I will stick to my Kraft cheese I like it a lot better. I was thinking it tasted more like the Velveeta in the blocks but it's got a slightly different case I wasn't too crazy about
Noah M.
Charlotte, NC
I love velveeta but I don't like their shredded cheese too much. Kind of sticks to your teeth and is a bit too creamy for my liking. I wouldn't use it for tacos or the like but maybe for baking dishes in the oven.