Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA #49 in Cheese

Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love adding velveeta to almost everything! It’s so creamy and flavorful and perfects any dish! This is hands down the best creamy cheese product I’ve ever tried. I love the brick version but the shreds are just so convenient!
Arrianna C.
Perryville, MO
I can see this product being for someone who absolutely 100% loves Velveeta cheese. This product was not for me. It tastes fake. Don't get me wrong I love Velveeta cheese very much.
katelyn c.
Griffin, GA
I usually try and stay away from valveeta because its a little on the pricey side, but it is the best around. I have cheated some days and ended up getting the good stuff. Its bigger portions and its cheesier than most. I think its worth it for the money.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I love shredded cheese there is so much you can make with it. I've used it for years. It taste like cheese to me no matter the brand, I get whatever is cheapest so I typically don't buy this brand but I have before! I'd recommend it.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Absolutely any Velveeta cheese is amazing. This is a very good value cheese, of course. No matter what cheese Velvetta makes whether it is block cheese, melted cheese, or shredded, no other company can compare. Well maybe Kraft haha!
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
This cheese is great to make macaroni and not to mention it's such a great value and melts so easily! It tastes so good and I buy it at publix all the time! I use it a lot even for grilled cheese, you can add anything to it!
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
velveeta cheese has always been a personal favorite for because of the taste and the texture combined together. and now i have found that the shredded cheese melts just perfectly on pizzas and it makes me love it even more!
Ciara L.
Toledo, OH
I use this to make homemade mac and cheese. It melts evenly and unlike the generic brands it actually melts and has the gooey texture and not a hard plastic. For that you get the price is decent and I'd buy it again.
Heather W.
This cheese has LESS FAT & LESS CALORIES than most lite brands PLEASE NOTE: Fat Free Cheeses dont melt well This cheese doesnt melt as creamy as most BUT is better than Fat Free Cheeses. Its a good compromise on a diet. It's definitely better than nothing or cheeses with more fat.
Devin N.
Huntsville, AL
Love these as an alternative for the block of velveeta. When I buy the block I always have too much or not enough but with the shreds it's easier to gauge how much I need