Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA #39 in Cheese

Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
I love shredded cheese there is so much you can make with it. I've used it for years. It taste like cheese to me no matter the brand, I get whatever is cheapest so I typically don't buy this brand but I have before! I'd recommend it.
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Absolutely any Velveeta cheese is amazing. This is a very good value cheese, of course. No matter what cheese Velvetta makes whether it is block cheese, melted cheese, or shredded, no other company can compare. Well maybe Kraft haha!
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
This cheese is great to make macaroni and not to mention it's such a great value and melts so easily! It tastes so good and I buy it at publix all the time! I use it a lot even for grilled cheese, you can add anything to it!
Samantha H.
morgantown, KY
velveeta cheese has always been a personal favorite for because of the taste and the texture combined together. and now i have found that the shredded cheese melts just perfectly on pizzas and it makes me love it even more!
Nicole F.
West Salem
i love using this cheese! it has great flavor and melts really well. it is also not very expensive.  i use this in casseroles, on tacos, salads and well, pretty much everything. it tastes just like the block of velveeta. i continue to buy this over and over
Melissa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I actually use this cheese when we make baked mac n cheese. I use this almost every time that we make baked mac n cheese. Taste is great and I rather use this then the block I have to cut. Flavor is still the same as the block. I would definitely buy this again.
Brittney A.
Corrigan , TX
I use this for anytime I make tacos or quesadillas. Love the way it tastes and melts down to a cheesy goodness. I consider it a great value and the taste of this brand is just better than other brands out there in my opinion.
Heather W.
This cheese has LESS FAT & LESS CALORIES than most lite brands PLEASE NOTE: Fat Free Cheeses dont melt well This cheese doesnt melt as creamy as most BUT is better than Fat Free Cheeses. Its a good compromise on a diet. It's definitely better than nothing or cheeses with more fat.
Heather B.
I love Bill Vida mac & cheese. It doesn't matter if you make your macaroni and cheese on the stove top or in the oven it really works for both which is great. The only downside is that it's super expensive compared to the other cheeses and sometimes I have to go without
Melinda D.
I love regular blocks of Velveeta, but just something about the shredded cheese is off. It's melts kinda weird, and I feel like it doesn't taste as good as the normal stuff. Maybe I'm crazy haha, but I stick to "regular" cheese when it comes to shredded.