Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Velveeta cheese. A lot of people like to bash it and say it's not "real" cheese, but let me tell you! I make some of the BEST macaroni thanks to this cheese. It takes slightly longer to melt than I would like but mmmmm mmmmm cheesy goodness!
Diana V.
Brownsville, TX
Velveeta is the best cheese for mcncheese! It is so rich and creamy.. It will definitely be a hit anywhere you take it as a dip or complimentary ingredient. I bought it at the dollar store and I will keep doing so because it is very affordable! :)
Kristen H.
I bought this velveeta shreds original flavor cheese because I couldn't find any of the block kind in my store and i'm glad I bought this shredded cheese!! it was easy to use and the best cheese around to melt and make yummy recipes out of!! !!!!
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
I was first introduced to Velveeta through eating Velveeta macaroni. I was then informed that they also make cheese. Quite good cheese that is. However I must warn you it is more expensive than other cheese brands and had a short expiration date.
Jamie d.
I'm a huge fan of velveeta! I just love the shreds! It's got a great price & most of the time you can get 2 bags for a certain amount! These have a great cheese flavor! These are great in salads! I use them often! Overall it's a great product!
Erica D.
Berea, KY
This cheese is the perfect addition to all my favorite casseroles. It melts better and faster in my opinion than other shredded cheeses and has a great creamy texture. I highly recommend grabbing a bag of velvet a for your next casserole!
Janieya H.
I used this cheese on my lasagna and it was good but it wasn't great. It has a cheesy cheesy taste unlike any other cheese but it was okay i won't really recommend it unless you love cheese and have apassion for it and the way it taste.
Adrienne S.
Love using this cheese with rotel and chili without beans to make the most out of this world chip dip for nachos. It can be purchased at any grocery store. The off brand knockoffs of this don't compare to the creaminess this cheese has!
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I love the taste of not only this velveta chews but all velveta cheese. It doesn't taste fake like some do. It adds the right flavor I need to my dishes. Hands down, my favorite kind of shredded cheese and most of the time it's on sale!
Ashleigh D.
Oregon , OH
I love these velveeta shreds, they can be used for almost anything. We love them on baked potatoes and even to top soups or with casseroles. My mom always used velveeta when I was a child and I will continue using this with my family.