Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

kailyn t.
New Orleans, LA
I recently bought this cheese to use on a lasagna that I was making. It turned out amazing And added that great velveta flavor to my dish. It's very affordable compared to other brands and I would definitely recommend.
Melinda D.
I love regular blocks of Velveeta, but just something about the shredded cheese is off. It's melts kinda weird, and I feel like it doesn't taste as good as the normal stuff. Maybe I'm crazy haha, but I stick to "regular" cheese when it comes to shredded.
Ciara L.
Toledo, OH
I use this to make homemade mac and cheese. It melts evenly and unlike the generic brands it actually melts and has the gooey texture and not a hard plastic. For that you get the price is decent and I'd buy it again.
Cindy K.
Hutchinsons
So good and healthy for you. I enjoy this product on tortilla chips to make chips and cheese. First time buyer, turned out great for a random product! Good value too. Usually bought at Walmart. Try it if you want to.
Heather B.
I love Bill Vida mac & cheese. It doesn't matter if you make your macaroni and cheese on the stove top or in the oven it really works for both which is great. The only downside is that it's super expensive compared to the other cheeses and sometimes I have to go without
Devin N.
Huntsville, AL
Love these as an alternative for the block of velveeta. When I buy the block I always have too much or not enough but with the shreds it's easier to gauge how much I need
Heather W.
This cheese has LESS FAT & LESS CALORIES than most lite brands PLEASE NOTE: Fat Free Cheeses dont melt well This cheese doesnt melt as creamy as most BUT is better than Fat Free Cheeses. Its a good compromise on a diet. It's definitely better than nothing or cheeses with more fat.
Emily I.
I love this cheese. My mamaw always made homemade mac and cheese with with cheese in the blocks. They now make it in shredded cheese so it much faster to melt down and still make mac and cheese like my mamaw did.
Kristi W.
Muscle shoals, AL
I really love all velveeta products. I've recently started using the shreds and my family really likes them. They are great to use in recipes and to top your family favorite comfort foods. I will be buying these again and recommend them to anyone. :)
Ellesse M.
Watertown, NY
I was so disapointed in this cheese, its really good but so odd this stuff does NOT melt, its really horrible!!!! If you are buying this for something like pizza don't buy it, its great for tacos! Not my favorite