Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Erica J.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This cheese is the best shredded cheese every. Yes I think it is healthy. I also think the prices is fair for what you get :) I buy it Walmart most the time or my local grocery store, and I will keep buying it Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 32 oz. Bag
Sara S.
Mulvane
I love love love that Velveeta came out with a shredded cheese. This saves so much time and hassle during the busy holiday season. It's perfect for making cheese sauce in a hurry. No slicing and dicing. It melts so much quicker and results in a smoother sauce.
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the way this cheese melts when adding it to my food. It has a great taste and was so easy to find in my local HEB Grocery store. There are lots of shredded cheeses out there but this one is so much better tasting, which is why it is always on my shopping list.
Ali R.
I think cheese is another love language. Velveeta is good but pricey compared to other cheese. This was my first time using it and I wasn't impressed. It tastes good but so does the cheap cheese. I would buy it again but prefer not to pay so much.
Mari N.
When I make homemade mac and cheese, this is the only brand of cheese I used, due to its creaminess, it's rich flavor...makes my Mac and cheese so tasty and delicious, takes away the boring part in cheese. My kids love the Mac and cheese when I use velveeta a cheese.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
I love this cheese. It melts better than any other shredded cheese I've found. It's great on tacos and mixed in a homemade mac and cheese. The value is great! The taste even better. We always buy this, find it usually for a great price at Walmart!
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
I love the velvety shreds. It makes assembling my famous Mac n cheese so easy. I have only been able to purchase it at two major grocery stores. It's a great value. I hope to try it out in additional recipes.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
This is seriously our favorite cheese! We buy it in twos every time we go to the grocery story. You can use them in EVERYTHING to add a little more cheesiness.... makes for amazing grilled cheese to! definitely recommend it for every day use!
Ashley F.
Velveeta shredded cheese has a strong cheddar cheese flavor that I love. I purchase this brand regularly because I can use it in any recipe and know that I'll have a consistent cheese flavor, regardless of what the meal is that I'm making.
Yesi A.
Clute, TX
My 4 year old son is extremely picky, but this cheese meets his requirements. Not to mention its super simple to just pull this bag out and make him a quick quesadilla for those days that mommys meals just aren't what he wants to eat.