Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA #39 in Cheese

brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Absolutely love this cheese..my son eats it literally by the bags full just by itself..I always choose this brand over any other brand out there..Plus they always have a sale going on for the cheese and normally its like two bags for $5.00 and i think thats a great deal...Love this product
Debee C.
Wimauma
I just recently tried this shredded cheese I didn't even know they had this brand shredded. I made tacos and used this cheese it was really good plus it melted a lot easier than other brands. I will be using this brand from now on.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This is one of the best shredded cheeses i have ever tried and it is a hit in our home. I use it in eggs, beefaroni, on top of casseroles. It is delicious and decently priced depending on where you buy it from. If you havent tried it yet then you should give it a try.
Reese D.
gilmer , TX
this is probably hands down best cheese ever i've eaten velvetta since like forever is great value i love it you should totally buy it i got it at my local walmart and it's just great i would obviously buy it again
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
Lauren W.
I love using this cheese for quesadillas. It is so soft and creamy it melts very nicely and it tastes so good! The only downside is it is a little pricy so I love when it's on sale. I will stock up on it
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this with scrambled eggs and velveeta makes my eggs so soft and creamy!! It's delicious 😋 all you need is a little bit with the two eggs that I cook. Great value. I recommend this is you love scrambled cheese eggs!
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
So I bought this one by accident, but I actually really like this product! I usually go for generic shredded orange cheese for quesadillas and such but this one was a game changer. Once melted, it's super gooey and yummy of course. I throw it on our mac n cheese too. YUMMM!!!
Erica J.
Walnut Ridge, AR
This cheese is the best shredded cheese every. Yes I think it is healthy. I also think the prices is fair for what you get :) I buy it Walmart most the time or my local grocery store, and I will keep buying it Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 32 oz. Bag
Laura S.
Corp Christi, TX
Love the way this cheese melts when adding it to my food. It has a great taste and was so easy to find in my local HEB Grocery store. There are lots of shredded cheeses out there but this one is so much better tasting, which is why it is always on my shopping list.