Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Samantha Y.
Used this instead of the block in my baked mac and cheese and it was a game changer. I love Velveeta mac and cheese, I love to make cheese dip with it, and also on my loaded potatoes
Breyana F.
Chicago
This is really GOOD! It taste amazing. It makes awesome Mac-n-cheese. I find it in my local grocery store one day and I was like this has to be new because I had never seen the shredded type before. This is the only type I use when I make Mac-n-cheese now and it's a hit. I would definitely recommend it to others. If you're looking to make a dish super creamy with a smooth textured cheese this is the product to use!
Shelley G.
Velveeta Shreds Original flavor cheese has cheese making ingredients, but does not contain actual cheese like it used to. It is a processed cheese that is creamy and adds a lot of cheesy flavor to any recipe. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwiches and also add to some casserole dishes. I also like to make macaroni and cheese with it because it melts better than any other processed cheese and blends together smoothly with my other ingredients.
Jenn C.
Traditional Velveeta is nearly impossible to shred, and even small cubes can take awhile to melt and dispense in your dish. When I saw that Velveeta had come out with the pre-shredded bag, I immediately thought, "Why hasn't this been done before!?" The shredded is so much easier to use, and control how much you want to add to dishes, and melts easily. I gotta say, I love it.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Absolutely love this cheese..my son eats it literally by the bags full just by itself..I always choose this brand over any other brand out there..Plus they always have a sale going on for the cheese and normally its like two bags for $5.00 and i think thats a great deal...Love this product
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
It’s okay in taste but wouldn’t pick it over other brands. Straight out of the pack it taste kind of chalky. Also don’t like how the pieces are thick instead of cut smaller, fits weirdly with some food unless melted
Debee C.
Wimauma
I just recently tried this shredded cheese I didn't even know they had this brand shredded. I made tacos and used this cheese it was really good plus it melted a lot easier than other brands. I will be using this brand from now on.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This is one of the best shredded cheeses i have ever tried and it is a hit in our home. I use it in eggs, beefaroni, on top of casseroles. It is delicious and decently priced depending on where you buy it from. If you havent tried it yet then you should give it a try.
Reese D.
Gilmer, TX
this is probably hands down best cheese ever i've eaten velvetta since like forever is great value i love it you should totally buy it i got it at my local walmart and it's just great i would obviously buy it again
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.