Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This is one of the best shredded cheeses i have ever tried and it is a hit in our home. I use it in eggs, beefaroni, on top of casseroles. It is delicious and decently priced depending on where you buy it from. If you havent tried it yet then you should give it a try.
Jennifer H.
I don't like this brand of shredded cheese as much as the off brand (publix or walmart brands).
I don't feel that the flavor is as good and for some reason it seems a bit greasy. The sliced cheese makes great grilled cheese sandwiches but not crazy about the shredded.
Jamie R.
Muncy, PA
I love that it comes already shredded it's easy to use melts fabulously and you can add it to basically anything with very little hassle and you can also if you don't use it all up put it back in the fridge and it's already package wing no mess with the box or nothing
Kerri S.
I was thrilled when I saw the Velveeta shreds! We use Velveeta in a lot of our special occasion treats (mac and cheese, dips, casseroles, etc.) They melt very easily and have a creamy taste. The shreds cut down on prep time, which is at a premium around the holidays!
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
You can never go wrong with velveeta cheese! Its a little pricey, but cheese isn't the cheapest thing to buy anyways. It has a cheesier taste than normal kraft shredded cheese. I cook everything with this cheese. I repurchase it every time I go to the grocery store!
Samantha A.
This is the best cheese on the market! I eat it straight out of the bag I make some bomb quesadillas with this cheese mmmmm it's like cheese heaven it's the best I love it so would recommend to everyone and their moms, their goldfish, their goldfishs' 3rd cousin!
Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
These cheese shreds are great for recipes where the cheese is meant to be melted to a nearly liquid texture (such as queso, mac n cheese, etc). This is not an everyday product in my household, but for very specific purposes, Velveeta is the key ingredient needed!
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
This cheese is so good! I use it on a lot of stuff I make. It has a great flavor and everyone in my house loves it. I already love Velveeta Mac and cheese and sliced cheese so when I first saw the shredded cheese, I just knew I had to try it and I'm glad I did!
Briana  W.
Huntington, WV
Cheese is what we live for in our house! We eat it with almost everything from taco night to spaghetti night! So good. The packaging is simple and to the point, it's affordable and delicious. Some shredded cheese you buy and it won't melt and this is perfect!
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I really like the taste of velveeta cheese. Yes, i kno its processed or watever but... It melts really well. I use it on baked potatoes, salads, tacos, pasta salad, and have had to use it on burgers lol. Id buy it again and its one of the brands we buy often!