Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA #55 in Cheese

Uniece N.
Mercedes, TX
It is a great product when i make enchiladas.Its some what messy but its very tasteful. I always buy this cheese since it has a resonable price and has good amount of cheese for that what its worth.
Jasmine R.
Bell Buckle
Great flavor. Price is a little higher but sometimes you get what you pay for. This cheese is great for broccoli or cheese roll ups. Anything where you want the cheese to melt.
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
I usually can only find this at Walmart. And it’s price is always only $2! Very good cheese, creamy and it melts easily too. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to others as well. I love cheese!
Denice S.
This brand is my go to when adding flavor to my tacos. And I should say all my favorite foods. This cheese goes well with salads, hotdogs, burgers, tacos just to name a few.
Samantha Y.
Used this instead of the block in my baked mac and cheese and it was a game changer. I love Velveeta mac and cheese, I love to make cheese dip with it, and also on my loaded potatoes
Breyana F.
Chicago
This is really GOOD! It taste amazing. It makes awesome Mac-n-cheese. I find it in my local grocery store one day and I was like this has to be new because I had never seen the shredded type before. This is the only type I use when I make Mac-n-cheese now and it's a hit. I would definitely recommend it to others. If you're looking to make a dish super creamy with a smooth textured cheese this is the product to use!
Shelley G.
Velveeta Shreds Original flavor cheese has cheese making ingredients, but does not contain actual cheese like it used to. It is a processed cheese that is creamy and adds a lot of cheesy flavor to any recipe. I use it to make grilled cheese sandwiches and also add to some casserole dishes. I also like to make macaroni and cheese with it because it melts better than any other processed cheese and blends together smoothly with my other ingredients.
Jenn C.
Traditional Velveeta is nearly impossible to shred, and even small cubes can take awhile to melt and dispense in your dish. When I saw that Velveeta had come out with the pre-shredded bag, I immediately thought, "Why hasn't this been done before!?" The shredded is so much easier to use, and control how much you want to add to dishes, and melts easily. I gotta say, I love it.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
Absolutely love this cheese..my son eats it literally by the bags full just by itself..I always choose this brand over any other brand out there..Plus they always have a sale going on for the cheese and normally its like two bags for $5.00 and i think thats a great deal...Love this product
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
It’s okay in taste but wouldn’t pick it over other brands. Straight out of the pack it taste kind of chalky. Also don’t like how the pieces are thick instead of cut smaller, fits weirdly with some food unless melted