Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Debee C.
Wimauma
I just recently tried this shredded cheese I didn't even know they had this brand shredded. I made tacos and used this cheese it was really good plus it melted a lot easier than other brands. I will be using this brand from now on.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
I love Velveeta shredded cheese! It's affords at most grocery stores I go to. Plus the taste is amazing. You get 8 ounces for a small price. I use this cheese to make quesadillas, on my tacos, or for a bean dip. And it has never failed me!
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
This is one of the best shredded cheeses i have ever tried and it is a hit in our home. I use it in eggs, beefaroni, on top of casseroles. It is delicious and decently priced depending on where you buy it from. If you havent tried it yet then you should give it a try.
Reese D.
gilmer, TX
this is probably hands down best cheese ever i've eaten velvetta since like forever is great value i love it you should totally buy it i got it at my local walmart and it's just great i would obviously buy it again
Lindsey B.
Beaver Dam , KY
Velvety is my favorite cheese it is so good. I am a repeat customer for sure and would recommend this cheese to everyone. It's affordable in my opinion and worth the money. This is normally my go to brand for cheese!
Jessica B.
Harlan, KY
We go through shredded cheese in our house like crazy after always buying generic, we decided to try this and boy are we glad we did. It has amazing taste and is affordable. We purchased this at Food City our local grocery store and we have continued to buy this brand ever since.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.
Lauren W.
I love using this cheese for quesadillas. It is so soft and creamy it melts very nicely and it tastes so good! The only downside is it is a little pricy so I love when it's on sale. I will stock up on it
Heather O.
Atchison, KS
If you are a Velveeta fan....this cheese is for you!  It is shredded cheese but it still has that amazing creamy texture and flavor of the usual Velveeta. I love using it on quesadillas the most, but I would totally try the different types on other things like lasagna or pizza.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this with scrambled eggs and velveeta makes my eggs so soft and creamy!! It's delicious 😋 all you need is a little bit with the two eggs that I cook. Great value. I recommend this is you love scrambled cheese eggs!