Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

Mary A.
Velveeta products are generally really tasty and give any food you add it to a great flavor kick, BUT I find the cheese itself to be way too salty. That kind of intensity can only be had in small amounts otherwise you'll get sick, but other than that it's a high quality product, in my experience.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
One of my favorite cheeses to add into my baked macaroni because it gives it a great taste and creamy texture. I will continue purchasing this cheese and it's always priced at under 3.00 dollars and that's a really great bargain for such an amazing product. I will continue purchasing this.
Bonnie G.
Rio Grande, NJ
Velveeta cheese has all been my favorite for grilled cheese sandwiches. Very happy that I found the shreds! It tastes amazing and doesn't compare to other brands! I use it for soups, salads and my family loves to top spaghetti with it! Will definitely buy again and highly recommend!
Tara D.
Walton, NY
My family has used Velveeta cheese in macaroni and cheese and many other dishes for years. We've always grated it but now it's so convenient to just purchase already shredded. It makes things so much easier. It saves time when its a busy night and still tastes just as good.
Jordyn R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Velvet is NOT my favorite cheese. It's like the cheese I grab if I ran out of my other cheeses. If that makes sense. Kids absolutely love it. But It's not my favorite. I recommend for everyone if they haven't had it. Or if your kids are always wanting something to snack on.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
These are normally always on sale at my local grocery store so we typically stock up on this brand of cheese because we love it so much. I cook with it and we use for soups and salads. I think it's always fresh and bursting with that Velveeta cheese they melt easily also!
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
I love Velveeta and I use it the most with cooking when I need a creamy cheese to melt well within the dish. Velveeta never lets me down in this area. It melts so creamy and is perfect for mac and cheese, I always purchase when I want something cheesy, smooth and creamy.
Allison C.
Velveeta shredded cheese is the absolute best for crockpot macaroni & cheese! The flavor is amazing and makes for the creamiest mac & cheese. Not many stores around me carry it but I can always find it at Walmart. I will continue to purchase it as long as they sell it!
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Really enjoy using this cheese! Especially when making scrambled eggs, or adding it to tacos! Cheese isn't the best thing for you so it's for sure not on the healthier side, but it's still good in moderation. Very affordable and can be found at any local grocery store.
Elizabeth M.
Lexington, KY
Lately I have been substituting these Velveeta Shreds for the other shredded cheeses in casseroles and dip recipes. It makes the end product so much creamier than cheddar can give. I also like that, unopened, it doesn't expire quickly so I can always keep some on hand.