Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA #39 in Cheese

Jessica D.
Clarksville, TN
Let me wipe the drool off my face. Add me to pasta, potatoes, mashed or whole, add me to chicken or steak even beef. Pour me on your soup, toss handfuls on nachos. Having a party? Want to impress them? Make sure you got this cheese to make their belly smile.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love adding velveeta to almost everything! It’s so creamy and flavorful and perfects any dish! This is hands down the best creamy cheese product I’ve ever tried. I love the brick version but the shreds are just so convenient!
Jo M.
This shredded cheese has been in our house since Velveeta branched out and began offering more cheese products than the cheese block they became famous for. Our family loves this cheese!
Kortney H.
Scottsville, KY
This is the best cheese that money could buy! It melts so well and tastes so well! I would use this over every other cheese there is in the market! I would highly recommend this to anyone and most the time is more affordable than the off brand!
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
My family loves this! It’s easy to use on short notice without sacrificing taste, texture or quality. No other brand tastes equal to this. We’ve been buying this product for years and will continue to do so.
Jaecey H.
After buying velveeta shredded cheese, I don’t think I’ll ever buy a different brand. It goes great on salads, tacos, and even chili. It’s very affordable and sold at most local grocery stores.
Jasmine R.
Bell Buckle
Great flavor. Price is a little higher but sometimes you get what you pay for. This cheese is great for broccoli or cheese roll ups. Anything where you want the cheese to melt.
Char L.
Buy this ALL THE TIME ! With cheese today you will never know if it's real or fake more pasteurized than . Velveeta alone name speaks high volumes as well as the taste had to lay off a bit due to constipation . Real cheese that's real good pricey for that reasoning
Autumn N.
I really love this brand of cheese. It’s flavorful and actually tastes amazing. It melts, unlike other cheeses I’ve tried, and is very affordable at Walmart. This is the only cheese I usually buy unless they’re out of stock! I’ll continue to buy this ❤️
Ashley S.
Dayton, KY
I usually can only find this at Walmart. And it’s price is always only $2! Very good cheese, creamy and it melts easily too. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to others as well. I love cheese!