Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Chuanitra C.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Alyssa K.

BY VELVEETA

grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
I like taking the shredded Velveeta cheese and adding it to various things that I'm cooking especially macaroni and cheese to make the macaroni and cheese haven't even cheesier taste
Tosha Y.
I really like the velveeta brand cheese it has a creamy flavor and it gets nice and melty when you want it to we usually use it in spaghetti or chili it goes perfect
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
You didn’t think you could get anything better then Velveeta cheese, and then this comes along. This is just easier to use when cooking with it, you can place it evenly on dishes that you are cooking as well as in layered dips. You have that same creamy taste & texture, it is just easier to cook with.
Morgan R.
Russellville
Purchased at: Walmart
This product sounds like a good idea but it's not this is my personal opinion but it honestly sucks, it's not that expensive but for whatever it cost it just isn't good the taste is weird and kinda clumpy? Idk I would never buy again. Velveeta Shreds Original Flavor Cheese 8 oz. ZIP-PAK®
milu m.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheese is cheese. I just buy this product because to me it taste better than other products I have bought. I wouldn’t say a major difference. The price is good that’s another reason why I purchase this brand
Jessica D.
Clarksville , TN
Let me wipe the drool off my face. Add me to pasta, potatoes, mashed or whole, add me to chicken or steak even beef. Pour me on your soup, toss handfuls on nachos. Having a party? Want to impress them? Make sure you got this cheese to make their belly smile.
Saige A.
logan
I bought shredded cheddar to make a meal. It was absolutely horrible! It ruined my entire meal. It was sticky and waxy. These people need to stick to block cheese and that's it! Will not buy again.
Jo M.
This shredded cheese has been in our house since Velveeta branched out and began offering more cheese products than the cheese block they became famous for. Our family loves this cheese!
Vicky D.
Canton, TX
For some reason this shredded cheese does not melt very well. I'm weird and put shredded cheese in my.ramen noodles and usually it will melt fine but this clumps up horribly and I'll get a bite of only cheese. Ugh