BY VELVEETA

Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
This was my baby's breakfast and she loves this little piece of cheese. I put it aside and it's delicious and I love it, it's already chopped and it seems perfect because a mom's time is not much to say haha ​​but it seems very good and it makes my life easier
Crystal M.
Sheridan
I love Velveeta products, what's even better is the pricing for the Velveeta shreds. I really love the taste of the mozzarella too, it goes perfect with lasagna or burritos.
Travis S.
Venice
Can I review this below 0 stars?!

I really should blame it on walmart and the packaging as I mistakenly purchased this thinking I was buying real mozzarella cheese.  Wrong flavor and wayyyyy wrong consistency.  Do NOT make any kind of nachos with this cheese on it as you'll be heartbroken with the outcome 🤢
Antanecia L.
Shreveport , LA
I love this cheese I use it to make omelets on salads nachos anything you put cheesebon I use this particular cheese it costs more at some stores than others we always run out so quickly because we use it often
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a wonderful product. I highly recommend it. The price is affordable too me, it could be a wee bit cheaper. I have used this product a lot of times and I really like it and will continue to use it.
✨Raven M.
N Las Vegas, NV
These are my absolute favorite cheese. When I would go to work, this is always what I would get to snack on for my 15 minute breaks. I love these cheeses so much, they have the perfect balance between the two flavors. I love it!
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
I feel guilty because I used to turn my nose up at the Velveeta brand. I guess I didn't like it because I always thought since they made cheese that could sit on a shelf for months they can't possibly make a real cheese that I can cook with, (no shade). I tried it on sale one day and made tacos. They were great! There was no issue with melting or flavor. The cheese tasted fresh and my family loved it. I plan to try the Mexican flavored Shreds next.
Rachael G.
Homewood, AL
Let's be honest, when you hear velveeta cheese you don't think about great quality delicious-ness, you think cheap plastic cheese, but I have developed quite a love for this stuff, especially for the shreds. If you are looking for that ooey-gooey melty cheese this is the jam! I with either use it on it's own or mix it with regular cheese to up to gooey factor and take that cheesey meal up a notch!
Bailie T.
Harrisburg, AR
Love the Velveeta Mozzarella shredded cheese! Works great for pizza, ravioli, or any Italian food. I am a repeated customer for many reasons. The price is a little high as well as other Velveeta products. I would defiantly recommend to others.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I love Velveeta. I especially love making mac and cheese, queso, and grilled cheese with it. It isn't really cheese though so that's why I give 4 starts. I'm trying to cut off on the processed foods.