Velveeta Shreds Mozzarella Flavor

by Velveeta

Enhance your recipes with a sprinkle of Velveeta Mozzarella shreds! Our Velveeta shreds make any dish a little cheesier - and a little tastier!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Shreds Mozzarella Flavor!
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
Good brand. I tend to buy this brand in shredded cheese bc it tends to be the cheapest option for the quality. Lots of other flavors and I can often find coupons for the brand.
Jessica H.
wind ridge, pa
One of my favorite cheeses and my daughters great brand taste etc would definitely recommend it
Danielle- E.
Manahawkin , NJ
This is the best making your own pizza. My kids love it!. The price is great, it is not expensive. It is in a a ZIP-PAK which makes it easier to open and close and last that much longer. I would definitely purchase it again.
Renee L.
Marquette, MI
Very disappointed in this product. I love Velveeta and original cheese block so I had the same standards for this shredded cheese. I used it for stuffed cheeses I was making and the cheese didn't melt correctly, had a bad taste and texture to it.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
This cheese is amazing. This whole brand is amazing I just have yet to try them all. But this one I can speak on. It melts down to a perfect stringy mozzarella cheese. It’s good on and in everything. I use mine for extra on frozen pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, tacos, salad, and the list goes on. But it especially good in homemade lasagna or even frozen just add more cheese on the top. Yummy. I highly recommend this product.
Cassi W.
Winfield, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Velveeta products. Plus, I love mozzarella cheese! I buy this product from time to time. I wished they offered more varieties in my area.
Ashley S.
blountville
This is very good and cheesy! We like to put it on top of our homemade pizzas and also spaghetti! It’s great!
Alfre B.
Burgaw, NC
This product is good cause I use it in my Mac and cheese to make it cheesy it is a good value
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I was not a fan of this cheese. I bought it for our spaghetti night and we put it on our spaghetti. The texture was not pleasant and it didn't have the normal mozzarella taste. I will definitely be sticking to a different brand for my shredded cheese needs.
Vanessa A.
Wellford, SC
This cheese doesn't really taste like mozzarella it taste more like velveeta than anything and it melts like velveeta and not like real cheese.

Looking for your answer?