Velveeta Shreds Mexican Style Cheddar Cheese Blend 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Pamela H.

BY VELVEETA

Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
On Taco Tuesday's here at my house, we always he this brand of cheese for our Tacos, burrito, enchiladas, and fajitas! This cheese is soo good! Melts easily, tastes fantastic, and has just the right amount of spice to add to any Mexican dish! We have this flavor, and a couple others that we use on a weekly basis. We also use the mozzarella for Italian nights! Would highly recommend this!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Pikeville, KY
When it's Mexican for dinner at my house, there is no other cheese that can compare to Velveeta Shreds Mexican Style Cheddar Cheese Blend. It has just the right flavor whether you can stand the fire or have to go mild. It melts easy and looks great as an ingredient or as a topping. Love all the Velveeta style cheeses.
Kyle T.
Kyle T.
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone that knows me knows that I love cheese! It's my favorite and I add it to nearly every meal -- except cereal. However, I love to use this on omelets, chicken burritos, pasta, and more. You can't go wrong with this cheese and I promise you'll be devastatingly ravenous after you get your first little bite.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I love love love this bag of cheese because it is resealable and can be used several times. Of course my favorite use for this paticular blend is for topping my tacos. But I also like to use this product in casseroles, it is a good melting item and comes at a very reasonable price in your local grocery store.
LaShawn C.
LaShawn C.
La Fayette, GA
Velveeta Shreds Mexican Style Cheddar Cheese Blend is what I use for all my taco inspired meals. Be it tacos, enchiladas or a fun casserole, this is the cheese I use! I've used store brand shreds before and this is far better! Their cheese is thicker and more yummy. Makes for a great addition to any meal.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
This is very good. I like to make a Mexican food type baked casserole. I add this in here to make it more creamy. And oh my goodness. It is soooo good!!! It's even good to make dip with or even soup. Add it to anything you like to have a little extra pizzazz! You will not be disappointed!
Mia B.
Mia B.
This is great on Tacos! It's got all the perfect blend of cheese for tacos or enchiladas. I usually buy two packs bc this house goes through a lot of it. Cheese is dairy product so it really isn't as healthy as it should be but if you eat it in portions, everything would be fine.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Clemson , SC
My husband bought this when I sent him to the store for cheese, I had never gotten it before. It really melted well and a dish I have cooked numerous times all of a sudden became a family favorite ! I know it was the velveeta cheese that made a difference ! I recommend!
Jameson N.
Jameson N.
Grand Forks, ND
At first I wasn't sure about this product I mean what are it different than any of the other bags of shredded cheese? Then I purchased it when it was on sale and was pleasantly surprised. It not only tasted great but melted amazingly. A great brand to have on hand.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Anderson, IN
Use this most often to make toco salied we most likely get it at Walmart but sometimes can find it at Kroger ,it melts vary well unlike some of the outher brands we have used ,I've always used velvet a to make Mac and cheese so that is what prompted me to try this.