Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL

I usually use Kraft or store brand shredded cheese but Velveeta was on sale when we were shopping for taco night. It worked just fine in place of our usual brand but the difference became apparen't after the tacos were gone and I was craving a cheesy snack. I has a little Velveeta left so I put it in a bowl with some salsa and warmed it in the microwave. Then I added some sour cream and gave it a good stir. With my usual brand, the cheese will melt but then start to clump together but Velveeta melted so well it was like a cheese sauce. This is the ONLY cheese you should use when making dips like Queso- it's perfect for that king of thing and it's delicious! So glad I found this!
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO

On Taco Tuesday's here at my house, we always he this brand of cheese for our Tacos, burrito, enchiladas, and fajitas! This cheese is soo good! Melts easily, tastes fantastic, and has just the right amount of spice to add to any Mexican dish! We have this flavor, and a couple others that we use on a weekly basis. We also use the mozzarella for Italian nights! Would highly recommend this!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI

I got this cheese from my local grocery store for about $4.00. I typically buy this brand but in different flavors. I bought this to pair with my ground beef tacos, and it was delicious. I also use this cheese for my eggs in the morning. It has a great taste and is high is calcium, which is great. I will continue to purchase this brand of cheese.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Pikeville, KY

When it's Mexican for dinner at my house, there is no other cheese that can compare to Velveeta Shreds Mexican Style Cheddar Cheese Blend. It has just the right flavor whether you can stand the fire or have to go mild. It melts easy and looks great as an ingredient or as a topping. Love all the Velveeta style cheeses.
Kyle T.
Kyle T.
Los Angeles, CA

Anyone that knows me knows that I love cheese! It's my favorite and I add it to nearly every meal -- except cereal. However, I love to use this on omelets, chicken burritos, pasta, and more. You can't go wrong with this cheese and I promise you'll be devastatingly ravenous after you get your first little bite.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

I love love love this bag of cheese because it is resealable and can be used several times. Of course my favorite use for this paticular blend is for topping my tacos. But I also like to use this product in casseroles, it is a good melting item and comes at a very reasonable price in your local grocery store.
LaShawn C.
LaShawn C.
La Fayette, GA

Velveeta Shreds Mexican Style Cheddar Cheese Blend is what I use for all my taco inspired meals. Be it tacos, enchiladas or a fun casserole, this is the cheese I use! I've used store brand shreds before and this is far better! Their cheese is thicker and more yummy. Makes for a great addition to any meal.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN

This is very good. I like to make a Mexican food type baked casserole. I add this in here to make it more creamy. And oh my goodness. It is soooo good!!! It's even good to make dip with or even soup. Add it to anything you like to have a little extra pizzazz! You will not be disappointed!
Danisha J.
Danisha J.

I usually use the mecican style velveta cheese for tacos or empanadas, its also great for making cheese dips or melting down into a cheese sauce for some baked mac and cheese. Great quality and quanity perfects for food toppings or any recipe where you would want a chessy tate to it.
Mia B.
Mia B.

This is great on Tacos! It's got all the perfect blend of cheese for tacos or enchiladas. I usually buy two packs bc this house goes through a lot of it. Cheese is dairy product so it really isn't as healthy as it should be but if you eat it in portions, everything would be fine.

Join Now