Velveeta Shreds Mexican Style Cheddar Cheese Blend 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by yvette m.Velveeta Shreds Mexican Style Cheddar Cheese Blend 8 oz. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Pamela H.

BY VELVEETA #98 in Cheese

Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
Used this to enhance bottled queso a few days ago; it melted really well and blended into the premade queso so seamlessly! Melts much quicker than the blocks and easy to add just a little when you don't want a whole block of Velveeta.
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
The greatest cheese to ever have been made in America. This cheese is the holy grail of all cheeses. No other cheese will ever compare to this cheese. The best cheese flavor.
Melette A.
Rio Rancho
We always have a bag of this cheese in our refrigerator. It's always good to have on hand for tacos, quesadillas, or just a quick little snack. Everyone loves cheese in our house.
Paige C.
These are great and cheap when you want some creamy homemade Mac and cheese, however these are no substitute for kraft shredded cheese. The velveeta shreds don't taste great on salads or if you want to sprinkle some extra on a pizza, they definitely taste like the processed velveeta flavor and they don't go with everything. I love processed cheese just as much as the next cheesehead but I won't buy these except for when I'm making a mean pot of Mac and cheese or some other kind of cheesy pasta/rice dish.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Amazing tasting cheese. Usually use this cheese for my quesadillas or for anything else that I want to add a cheesy taste to. I would definitely recommend it to people since all you have to do is open the pack and your cheese is already shredded. Also love how their cheese just tastes fresh.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this cheese from my local grocery store for about $4.00. I typically buy this brand but in different flavors. I bought this to pair with my ground beef tacos, and it was delicious. I also use this cheese for my eggs in the morning. It has a great taste and is high is calcium, which is great. I will continue to purchase this brand of cheese.
Taylor H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This mixture of cheeses is absolutely perfect for several different meals that my family and I cook, such as Mexican style casserole, taco soup, and just your average tacos.  It taste wonderful and has a smooth consistency.  I would recommend this product to others who love cooking various meals like the ones I listed above.
Brittany C.
This cheese doesn't taste good anymore. They use to be the best cheese out there , but recently the formula changed. This cheese taste like processed cheese that you get for a $1. Not good quality cheese , not even worth the money you pay for itm the cheese has no taste and is not a blend of different cheeses it tastes practically the same
Recommend not to buy.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
This shredded cheese has the perfect melt factor just like the original Velveeta brick. The spices added are not over powering but you definitely taste the taco seasoning. I love to put this cheese on a tortilla and make myself a quesadilla with shredded chicken. Creamy, stringy when melted, and delicious!
Samagda J.
Verified Purchase
I love having Velveeta on hand. Oh my gosh, there are so many thing you can do with this. To name a few I have tried, toasted cheese sandwiches, add to any pasta, add to omelets, make cheese dip, place over any veggie and microwave a few seconds and the flavor is so tasty