BY VELVEETA

Velveeta shells & cheese pasta 2.39 oz see more...

• What do you guys like to add with this mac and cheese to ...7 Answers
  • Are these shells supposed to be smaller than the ones in ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mallory M.
Sherwood, AR
I absolutely love Velveeta Mac N’ Cheese Shells! I usually purchase the 8 pack from walmart. I’m actually eating it right now as I’m typing this! It’s nice to have these in the little microwaveable bowls because they’re small and great for on the go! I gave it 4 stars because sometimes the shells don’t completely cook and some are a little hard when they come out of the microwave.
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
I prefer the other brands like kraft. I don't like the shape of the shells and the cheese isn't too good. I see these at every grocery store but get mine at target or Walmart usually. I only buy these because my boyfriend likes. Kraft for me.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I buy these in 4 packs for around 4.00 or 8 packs around 8.00 at Walmart for my daughter. She loves them. They cook up in the microwave in around 3.5 minutes. She can heat herself and says the cheese is the best.
Ashley F.
When you are a poor college student Velveeta shells and cheese is a life saver. It may not be healthy at all but it is easy to prepare and eat on the go. I have made this several times but I have found that Annie bunny mac and cheese is as easy, healthier but a little more expensive.
Nicole J.
Mt Sterling, KY
An easy delicious snack or meal. My 2year old daughter loves these, and sometimes I'll eat some if she has leftover in her bowl. It's probably not the healthiest,but a couple per week won't hurt. I would definitely recommend this, especially to those with younger children.
Ryan J.
As far as single cup microwaveable mac & cheese goes, this Velveeta shells & cheese is pretty good. One of the only complaints I have is that squeezing the cheese out of the packet isn't my favorite. I like it enough to look past that though.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
I love these little macaroni cups ! There great for work lunch , or just a little snack , or fill up . They taste so good , even better then regular Mac and cheese !
Jen K.
Philadelphia , PA
I like these shells and so does my son, pretty affordable. Easy to make. The cheese is yummy- not too salty, not too bland. I would get it again. For the most part met my expectations! You don't see these marketed as much as other brands around where I live but I like when they're sold.
Tanaira R.
Shreveport, LA
A broke college girls best friend. Pop this bad boy in the microwave and I was in heaven. They are only about $1 a cup at Walmart and they are really good. Don't taste artificial or anything at all! Quick snack if you are lazy lol
Tim C.
These are great! My kid's favorite Mac and cheese! And because it is made with creamy cheese instead of powder, it doesn't dry out as easily and you can save some and rewarm it!
Hailey P.
Dora, AL
What do you guys like to add with this mac and cheese to make it a fulfilling meal at lunch? What goes best with it in your opinion! Thanks :)
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
Are these shells supposed to be smaller than the ones in the box or did I get a defective batch? Can anyone tell me?