BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I grew up on eating this now my children are growing up with it very easy to prepare but u don't wanna over cook.
Ashley B.
Most amazing food creates since time! So good I have to workout to keep eating it! I love it, kids love it, hubby loves it! It's a win!
Chaya K.
Every childhood memory contains images of scrumptious Mac and Cheese. Kraft Velveeta shells & cheese keeps family tradition alive with this delicious family size box that you can prepare in an instant to feed the hungriest of appetites.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES OUR FAMILY LOVE SHELLS AND CHEESE THIS IS WHAT WE COOK WITH ON SPECIAL HOLIDAY AND JUST WHEN WE HAVE A TASTE FOR THEM WE LOVE THEM THEY ARE GREAT AND THE CHEESE OH WOW JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT YUMMY THANKS
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite box Mac n cheese! This particular box size I love because my family has extended from 4 to 7. So this portion really comes in handy. With the smaller box, mom (me) always got left nothing. The Taste is delicious and creamy. Pairs well with any vegetable or meat or anything you want to pair with. Would definitely recommend! Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz
Alexis A.
Joppa, MD
My comfort food is for sure am and cheese. I love all cheese in general but velveeta shells are to die for!
Haley O.
Chehalis, WA
This macaroni is so good oh my gosh. It tastes so good and I'm sure its terrible for me. But oh well it's a great snack when I want to binge on bad food.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
This is my Favorite macncheese, you cannot find a better one, at least I don't think. My whole family loves it and would enjoy it at every meal if I could afford to buy it like that. I worked at a place that made Mac n cheese every day in the deli and every day they sold out of it and they made a huge pot.
Angela R.
Coeburn
When I want comfort, I always reach for macaroni and cheese. Velveeta is the best Mac and cheese and I could never get sick of eating it.
D J.
Toledo, OH
When I need a quick and easy alternative to homemade macaroni this is my favorite choice. Creamy and delicious flavor.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?