BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.

• Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that ...13 Answers
Buy on target.com
Nikki-Peyton M.
This is mine and my husbands favorite side dish we always use it every once a week! We love it way better than your typical macaroni and cheese it’s almost like the adult macaroni and cheese!
Alisa 💓.
Vicksburg, MS
My pantry is never without this all around family favorite. If I let my husband he'd eat the whole box himself haha! LOVE this stuff!
Kate T.
I love this brand of Mac and cheese! I have found out that the family size is cheaper than the smaller boxes. Great quality and taste amazing
Victoria C.
Nazareth
This is my favorite Mac n cheese and Mac n cheese is my favorite comfort food. It has an amazing flavor and definitely meets my expectations. It is very easy to prepare and I would definitely buy it again.
Meggan R.
Fall River, MA
The Velveeta shells are my family's favorite kind of macaroni and cheese. The cheese packet makes it easy, no lumps I have to try and mix in. One of our favorite things to do is mix in some leftover taco meat!
Ashley W.
I love this Mac and cheese if I want a quick meal and don’t want to spend a lot of time and money to make homemade Mac and cheese. If I’m not having homemade Mac and cheese, this is the brand I always reach for.
Anna B.
Fort Worth , TX
I just love how this food taste it’s is a bit pricey but so worth it it’s very easy to prepare me and my kids eat this almost all the time it’s a very good and healthy and will definitely recommend to others .
Cherish T.
I think this mac and cheese is ok overall. I think I just prefer the kraft mac and cheese. The product doesn’t taste bad and it’s affordable and easy to prepare
Samantha H.
This is a great Mac and cheese! It's very cheesy and taste really good. It's very easy to prepare takes around 10 minutes.
Alexis A.
Joppa, MD
My comfort food is for sure am and cheese. I love all cheese in general but velveeta shells are to die for!
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?