BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.

• Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that ...13 Answers
Amy L.
Riverton, NJ
This is my kids favorite mac and cheese. They go crazy for it and would eat it every day if they could.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Everyone in my family loves Velveeta Shells & cheese along with our dinner. My kids hate mashed potatoes but love macaroni and cheese. I will be buying this product for years to come. I would recommend this to anyone with a Cheesy appetite!!
Brooke O.
Greenfield
So cheesy. If you want cheesy mac n cheese this is exactly what you need. It's one of my favorites and I bet it will be yours too!
Danyella B.
Doral, FL
This has the be the most cheesiest cheese ever. Lol I don't know if that made sense but as a cheese love this is just yummmm
Heather T.
Jacksonville, NC
When I get the munchies, shells and cheese basically saves my life as well as my friends lives. We make it all the time. I buy 10 boxes at a time.
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Yum. We have this about once a week at my request. I love this stuff so much. I can't get enough. So cheesy.
caylah d.
Redmond, OR
This is definitely the best macaroni it doesn't take long to make and it's simple and easy but it's really good.
Lacey L.
Muskegon, MI
Love velveeta! My fiancé and I have it about once a week! Extremely simple to make & tastes delicious! My all time favorite Mac n cheese!
Carmen G.
Calle 30 SW 1333, San Juan, PR
My grandkids and me just love this cheesy Velveeta shells dinner. When I want to have something really fun to eat with them, I grab my box and we cook together. They are really affordable and we feel very satisfied with this meal. we have so much fun with it.
Summer R.
Phoenix, AZ
To me, this is old reliable. You always know it's going to be creamy and flavorful. I would say my family eats this maybe twice a month. It may not be the healthiest meal, but you can add veggies and make it a little bit better healthwise! Easy to make, and would buy it time and time again.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?

Walmart