BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Danyella B.
Doral, FL
This has the be the most cheesiest cheese ever. Lol I don't know if that made sense but as a cheese love this is just yummmm
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Yum. We have this about once a week at my request. I love this stuff so much. I can't get enough. So cheesy.
Alison T.
Troy, NY
Still a family favorite. Always delicious. Perfect side to any meal. We eat it at least once a week. Love it. Never falls short of meeting expectations. We buy it in bulk at Sam's club.
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this brand of Macaroni and cheese. It is one of my favorite brands. My family and friends like this
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
This is one of my favorite kinds of mac n cheese! Super affordable and so delicious! It has a fantastic flavor. It's easy to prepare for sure. I would buy again and recommend it
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I feel like shells taste different compared to the rice looking ones haha but the shells are my favorite! I like the taste and the cheese is great! I love creamy melted cheese!
Raven S.
Richmond, IN
I love their shells and cheese. They are so easy to make and also so filling. As a broke college student they have become a staple in my diet. I usually can find these at Walmart and they even make individual cups!
Asia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Definitely one of my favorite macaroni and cheeses. The cheese literally is so creamy and doesn't taste like your typical mac and cheese. I will usually pick up a box or two on my grocery shopping days.
Karma L.
Scott, LA
This is my favorite type of macaroni. I'm in love with it.its so creamy. I like to add a little extra cheeses and milk in mine.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
I love mac & cheese and I think that this is the best! i seriously eat noodles everyday. and this is totally affordable;) it is so easy to prepare. can't wait to eat it again soon!?
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?