BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alexis A.
Joppa, MD
My comfort food is for sure am and cheese. I love all cheese in general but velveeta shells are to die for!
Haley O.
Chehalis, WA
This macaroni is so good oh my gosh. It tastes so good and I'm sure its terrible for me. But oh well it's a great snack when I want to binge on bad food.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
This is my Favorite macncheese, you cannot find a better one, at least I don't think. My whole family loves it and would enjoy it at every meal if I could afford to buy it like that. I worked at a place that made Mac n cheese every day in the deli and every day they sold out of it and they made a huge pot.
Angela R.
Coeburn
When I want comfort, I always reach for macaroni and cheese. Velveeta is the best Mac and cheese and I could never get sick of eating it.
D J.
Toledo, OH
When I need a quick and easy alternative to homemade macaroni this is my favorite choice. Creamy and delicious flavor.
Chanda H.
Troy, AL
The creamiest store bought macaroni and cheese. The texture is simply delectable and a staple of childhood memories
Hannah S.
I choose Velveeta Mac ‘n cheese over homemade! It is so comforting and tasty but absolutely an occasional treat rather than a daily meal. It is not the healthiest choice but it is certainly the most delicious!
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I grew up on eating this now my children are growing up with it very easy to prepare but u don't wanna over cook.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My all time favorite box Mac n cheese, it’s a second place to my grandmas homemade Mac n cheese. It’s so creamy and cheesy and delicious! And it’s super easy to make. I love that you don’t have to add milk or butter, just the cheese sauce packet. Great price and beats all of the other box Mac n cheese.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
By far the BEST Mac n cheese there is. Super cheese and just delicious. Easy to make and doesn’t take a long time.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?