BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah S.
I choose Velveeta Mac ‘n cheese over homemade! It is so comforting and tasty but absolutely an occasional treat rather than a daily meal. It is not the healthiest choice but it is certainly the most delicious!
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
I grew up on eating this now my children are growing up with it very easy to prepare but u don't wanna over cook.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My all time favorite box Mac n cheese, it’s a second place to my grandmas homemade Mac n cheese. It’s so creamy and cheesy and delicious! And it’s super easy to make. I love that you don’t have to add milk or butter, just the cheese sauce packet. Great price and beats all of the other box Mac n cheese.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
By far the BEST Mac n cheese there is. Super cheese and just delicious. Easy to make and doesn’t take a long time.
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
So creamy love it and the family size helps me to feed my large family without having to open four regular boxes.
Glenda G.
Love this! Easy go to make and my go to for the kids. They love and no fuss trying to get them to eat.
Ta'Lemia M.
I still use this when I make baked mac n cheese. My kids love the shells and I love the cheese sauce for a base to make it really creamy.
Ashley B.
Most amazing food creates since time! So good I have to workout to keep eating it! I love it, kids love it, hubby loves it! It's a win!
Chelsea R.
Constantly but Velveeta Mac and cheese because it's my absolute favorite. The family size box is a great deal. I love using it for parties or if a few friends are coming over. Great taste at a great price.
Kaye G.
This is probably the best instant Mac n cheese. It’s easily to make and it tastes great. I love using this when I’m too lazy to cook an actual meal. And it also goes great in my Mac n cheese pot pie!
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?