BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
Tasty product. Very good. Great packaging. Great taste. Very flavorful. It meets my expectations very much! Great ingredients and flavor. I love that product. Very delicious and flavorful. I would highly recommend this product and buy often
Rebecca F.
When I'm feeling lazy and dont really want to cook anything fancy, I love making shells and cheese, I often add tuna to it for some protein. Love the flavor of the cheese. Easy to make a affordable. I would recommend and I will repurchase.
Elizabeth O.
Lexington, KY
Grew up eating this and still occasionally "treat" myself to it. Not the healthiest, but if I was on 600 lb life, this would be one of my drugs of choice. I know it sounds crazy, but shells taste better than Elbow noodles. Try me.
Brittany D.
Ellerslie, GA
My favorite macaroni and cheese ! I love that it has a separate sauce packet to add in. It's absolutely delicious and I barely have to add any seasonings to it when I make it. It's super easy to prepare and I'm never dissatisfied with it!
Monique C.
So easy to make and also so cheesy! Great for a nice simple dinner for the family . Also very nice price at your local Walmart. I always stick with original flavor but I've notice there's a lot more other choices I might have to try !
Gwyn B.
Tabernacle, NJ
Ahhhh I love this mac and cheese. I love almost every type of mac and cheese but this one is definitely my favorite. It has just the right amount of cheese and flavor. I love that it is family size xo there is enough for everyone.
Carly S.
This is my go-to food when I've had a terrible day and need something to cheer me up. Due to the extremely high sodium content I usually don't eat these but when I do... heaven. So cheesy. So much better than Kraft. I love Velveeta
Karla R.
brooklyn, NY
Although I prefer home made Mac and cheese, this is pretty good. It has a moisture cheesy texture. Pretty affordable in most stores. Very easy to prepare, takes no more than 8 mins. I usually buy it when I want to take a quicker route.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
I love this Mac and cheese for the sole fact it's not powered cheese! Very easy to make like most Mac and cheese and a very affordable price! Isn't the healthiest out there, but it is delicious and I recommend this over Kraft!
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
You can't beat velveeta in mac and cheese. Makes a great quick meal and there are so many ways to change how to prepare it with other things, such as broccoli, tuna A taste of mac and cheese heaven! Like mac and cheese only so, so much better!
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?