BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.

• Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that ...13 Answers
Buy on target.com
Monique C.
So easy to make and also so cheesy! Great for a nice simple dinner for the family . Also very nice price at your local Walmart. I always stick with original flavor but I've notice there's a lot more other choices I might have to try !
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Although I prefer home made Mac and cheese, this is pretty good. It has a moisture cheesy texture. Pretty affordable in most stores. Very easy to prepare, takes no more than 8 mins. I usually buy it when I want to take a quicker route.
Carly S.
This is my go-to food when I've had a terrible day and need something to cheer me up. Due to the extremely high sodium content I usually don't eat these but when I do... heaven. So cheesy. So much better than Kraft. I love Velveeta
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
I love this Mac and cheese for the sole fact it's not powered cheese! Very easy to make like most Mac and cheese and a very affordable price! Isn't the healthiest out there, but it is delicious and I recommend this over Kraft!
Carolyn S.
Eastport , NY
You can't beat velveeta in mac and cheese. Makes a great quick meal and there are so many ways to change how to prepare it with other things, such as broccoli, tuna A taste of mac and cheese heaven! Like mac and cheese only so, so much better!
Rebecca S.
Cypress, TX
Everyone wants more macaroni and cheese at dinner no matter how much is made, however this size seemed to work great for my family of 4. Would highly recommend this size to anyone who thinks the smaller box just isn't enough.
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
My favorite box macaroni. It taste more like real cheese than all the other brands and the noodle are the best i love the shape of them they're tasty on their own without the cheese. I would highly recommend to anybody.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This is my all time favorite macaroni. It is fantastic quality at a fantastic price! Will never go back to powder cheese after this! Throw in some bacon or bacon bits and you have a fantastic and delicious meal!
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
Velveeta is notorious for being incredibly creamy, and it really does taste amazing. It's not as cheap as other mac and cheese options, but I would still highly recommend this brand. It makes for a great and easy dinner.
Destinee H.
Louisville, KY
You have not truly experienced the wonderful delicousness of macaroni until you have had velveeta's shells. This was my number one staple in college and is still what takes up a solid 10% of my pantry space. So delicious.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?