BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Peyton B.
Anderson
Best macaroni brand by far. I no longer purchase this brand due to it being so expensive. It's a shame too because I do like the shells and cheese. I've purchased this maybe once or twice a year. I refuse to spend more than 5 dollars on one box of macaroni.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
This is my kids favorite box mac and cheese dinner. It's not expensive and and it is so good . You can always catch it on sell. When ever I go to the market or Walmart I get a couple of boxes. Yes it taste wonderful I have been eating this brand for years.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Seriously the best. I used to eat Kraft Mac & Cheese, but now, this is the only kind I will eat. It is so smooth and amazing. Plus you just empty the cheese pouch and you are done. You don't need to add milk, butter, ect. Perfect for a quick meal if I work late.
Brandi G.
You can never go wrong with a family sized box of Mac and cheese. Velveetas flavor is by far the best I've found. Mac and cheese is a staple to any meal in my house and believe me, it's eaten often. Of course I recommend this Mac and cheese to everyone!
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
I wish I could give this a five star but I can't because it's not great for you. It's simple to make and easier to eat but sometimes it can be heavy and too much. If I'm trying to make it a little "healthier" I'll add some stewed tomatoes but typically I try to stay away despite how much I like it.
Casey S.
Sunset, UT
I have been eating this since a kid and still love to have it with dinner sometimes. I'm glad that the cheese is not a powder it just makes it taste so much better. It's best served fresh if you try to reheat the next day its dry and not as good.
haley h.
indianapolis
gooey and really cheesy! buts so unhealthy.... but my family and I love this so much! great with our summertime dinners and I usually the best bargain at Kroger like always ;) its gotten to be a little on the pricey side! repeated buyer!!! very satisfied!
Elizabeth M.
I love the flavor I love that it's a liquid cheese and not a powder it gives it the great cheesy flavor that you want plus the shells have a nice shape that are really easy for a little kids to eat is not expensive and I will definitely buy it again
Savannah D.
Why am I always getting this? Bahaha it's really good tho, and plus it's really easy to make(: just boil it duh lol and it's pretty cheap but I don't know about now. Got it at Walmart and giant because giants cool and I guess it satisfies me lol ((:
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
Amazing. This is the closest to real macaroni and cheese you will get to home made. It doesn't have that nasty powder. It comes with real cheese. There is no water nor milk or butter that has to be added. This is a winner when it comes to my family.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?