BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Syreena P.
Alright alright. So you've had your normal Mac and cheese from the box. It may taste good, but it will never compare to This! They make it with real cheese. No, not powder. I mean, real oozy cheese. Absolutely delicious. Beyond satisfied with this and will definitely get again!
Shakirah B.
New Jersey
Pros about  is that it has a good amount of macoroni for everyone and the cheese is perfect I love the taste it makes me fall in love not even kidding. And I can't think of a con. It is affordable at any local store near you. I would recommend this to others cause it's great.
Chelsea N.
Astoria, NY
This side dish reminds me of being home with my family. To me it's velvety creaminess beats any other mac and cheese out there. I always buy it at my local supermarket and always try to convince someone to get it for dinner!
Kristi S.
Moore, OK
I have been using velveeta mac and cheese for a long time. It simple to make and taste amazing. We get the family size because my other half and son eat a lot. It's a must have when it comes to a busy mom. You can have it as the main part of the dish or have it as a side.
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
By far the best mac n cheese! My whole family loves it! I usually grab at least 4 boxes at a time when I go to Hy-vee they usually have good sales and deals on Velveeta products. Tastes amazing everytime we eat it. Definitely satisfied with it. Will continue to purchase.
Maximus P.
 This Valvedere shells and cheese is amazing for parents that work they just come home and cook it up and the whole family have a nice mac & cheese dinner I would definitely buy this product again  you can get them in every local markets  again I would buy this product again
Elizabeth S.
It is super cheese and thick I love it, the husband loves it and the kids love it! What can go wrong with some shells and cheese! It was beyond my expectations! If you love cheese and like cheesy food this is a must have! I must have at least 3 boxes at home its that good!
Cheyanne V.
Saint Paul
This cheesy goodness is one of my families favorites although not everyone likes cheesy it's still delicious! It's easy to make and easy to eat! You can buy us at an affordable price any day and buy it again and again! It's so good to eat and fills you up quick!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Macaroni and Cheese is pretty much half of my diet. Velveeta is pretty much the only way to go when you make box mac and cheese. Perfectly cheesy and always room to add things in and incorporate other items to spice it up. Great price as well. Two thumbs up.
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
In my house we eat Shells and cheese as a side for dinner at least once or twice a week. It is easy to make, and it tastes delicious. I love mac n cheese and this is one of my favorites. I prefer the shells to the traditional macaroni or the various other shapes.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?