BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.

• Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that ...13 Answers
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
My kids absolute all time favorite ever mac and cheese lol. They literally will not eat any other kind. Price is higher than store brands, taste is superior. I haven't got any real suggestions on improving it, it's already perfect. If you like boxed shells and cheese I recommend it.
Chelsea N.
Astoria, NY
This side dish reminds me of being home with my family. To me it's velvety creaminess beats any other mac and cheese out there. I always buy it at my local supermarket and always try to convince someone to get it for dinner!
Kristi S.
Moore, OK
I have been using velveeta mac and cheese for a long time. It simple to make and taste amazing. We get the family size because my other half and son eat a lot. It's a must have when it comes to a busy mom. You can have it as the main part of the dish or have it as a side.
Maximus P.
 This Valvedere shells and cheese is amazing for parents that work they just come home and cook it up and the whole family have a nice mac & cheese dinner I would definitely buy this product again  you can get them in every local markets  again I would buy this product again
Natalie Z.
Woodward, IA
By far the best mac n cheese! My whole family loves it! I usually grab at least 4 boxes at a time when I go to Hy-vee they usually have good sales and deals on Velveeta products. Tastes amazing everytime we eat it. Definitely satisfied with it. Will continue to purchase.
Meggan R.
Fall river, MA
The Velveeta shells are my family's favorite kind of macaroni and cheese. The cheese packet makes it easy, no lumps I have to try and mix in. One of our favorite things to do is mix in some leftover taco meat!
Shana S.
Elkhorn city , KY
In my house we eat Shells and cheese as a side for dinner at least once or twice a week. It is easy to make, and it tastes delicious. I love mac n cheese and this is one of my favorites. I prefer the shells to the traditional macaroni or the various other shapes.
Cheyanne V.
Saint Paul
This cheesy goodness is one of my families favorites although not everyone likes cheesy it's still delicious! It's easy to make and easy to eat! You can buy us at an affordable price any day and buy it again and again! It's so good to eat and fills you up quick!
Peyton B.
Anderson
Best macaroni brand by far. I no longer purchase this brand due to it being so expensive. It's a shame too because I do like the shells and cheese. I've purchased this maybe once or twice a year. I refuse to spend more than 5 dollars on one box of macaroni.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
This is my kids favorite box mac and cheese dinner. It's not expensive and and it is so good . You can always catch it on sell. When ever I go to the market or Walmart I get a couple of boxes. Yes it taste wonderful I have been eating this brand for years.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?

Walmart