BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Raven S.
Richmond, IN
I love their shells and cheese. They are so easy to make and also so filling. As a broke college student they have become a staple in my diet. I usually can find these at Walmart and they even make individual cups!
Ramamda H.
Rowland, NC
I have ate Velveeta since I was a young girl and now I cook it for my kids. They love Velveeta, it's very delicious and keeps you full for hours. It can be purchased at any grocery store or large retail. Very affordable, great for any size family! Pinterest has some great recipes with Velveeta to try.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I make these as a side for dinner sometimes and I love the taste, not too much but just enough! It is pretty easy to prepare and it's also quick. I believe it is healthier than macaronis that come with the powder packets.
Chaya K.
Every childhood memory contains images of scrumptious Mac and Cheese. Kraft Velveeta shells & cheese keeps family tradition alive with this delicious family size box that you can prepare in an instant to feed the hungriest of appetites.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Velveeta has the best cheese! it's very creamy, and is great to put in rotel dip. my family, especially, my younger daughter loves eating Velveeta shells and cheese. we choose this over kraft because it has a better taste all around. we will definitely continue to buy this product for our family.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
So good, probably not that great for you but hard to resist! Easy to make, no extra ingredients needed since the box comes with Velveeta cheese to put on the noodles. I make this a couple of times a month when I want pasta but don't want to go to a restaurant and spend money. Hits the spot.
Elizabeth B.
Plantation, FL
YO this is my favorite mac and cheese EVER. So creamy and dreamy it's like I'm floating on a cheese cloud. Velveeta has never failed me. It can be a little pricey (Compared to the Kraft) but you are getting liquid cheese not powered cheese so. Yeah I'd buy this everyday if I could
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
Tasty quick Mac and cheese without the powder mess and clumps. I like the velveeta flavor more as well and I feel that you get more pasta in a box than with other brands which is always nice. I do wish I could find this in a 2% milk version but it's great as is. Very popular with my household.
Glenda B.
San Diego, TX
Seriously these are delicious! I grew up eating these and still love them till this day. They're so cheesy and good! We usually but It at Walmart or heb(grocery store in Texas). We love this and buy it alot in our home. It's crazy if you haven't had these but if you haven't I d recommend them!
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Go to family meal! My kids love it, my fiancé loves it, I love it, works for the whole family. The cheese is so perfectly creamy it's hard to resist. Also so easy to prepare for a busy family. I believe it to be healthier than other brands. Very satisfied, would recommend and buy again.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?