BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if t...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that ...13 Answers
Chelsea R.
Constantly but Velveeta Mac and cheese because it's my absolute favorite. The family size box is a great deal. I love using it for parties or if a few friends are coming over. Great taste at a great price.
Hannah S.
I choose Velveeta Mac ‘n cheese over homemade! It is so comforting and tasty but absolutely an occasional treat rather than a daily meal. It is not the healthiest choice but it is certainly the most delicious!
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
There's no better Mac and cheese than Velveeta ! It really does taste like liquid gold, it is a little on the pricey side but that's the price you gotta pay for stuff as good as this! It's really filling and one box is a lot to feed 2-4 people.
Ishani P.
Winston Salem, NC
I was hoping his would taste good. By good I mean relatively less processed and halfway as good as a one pot one shot 30 min pasta I would make. This was no where close.

The shells have a weird bitter after taste and the cheese sauce that tops it tastes like very poor processed American cheese slices that were halfway molten when they were put in the packet. I would recommend steering clear of the pot. Instead put your shells, some shredded cheddar and mozzarella mix(velveeta cheese is pretty decent), along with some chopped tomatoes and microwave bacon and milk in your crockpot and leave it overnight or during the day when your at work. It would tast much better.
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite box Mac n cheese! This particular box size I love because my family has extended from 4 to 7. So this portion really comes in handy. With the smaller box, mom (me) always got left nothing. The Taste is delicious and creamy. Pairs well with any vegetable or meat or anything you want to pair with. Would definitely recommend! Kraft Velveeta Shells and Cheese Family Size Original 24 oz
Mandi B.
Velveeta Shells & Cheese is one of the best tasting noodles and cheese products in existence. It is so cheesy and so creamy. I like to add a little salt and pepper on mine. My husband likes the jalapeno version, which is just like this but with tiny diced jalapenos included. My only disappointment would be that it doesn't stay creamy for long. Basically, you can't really leave it out when serving a large batch or refrigerate and then heat back up. It only tastes good when it's freshly made.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
If you aren't giving a cheese product a 5 star review, I would probably never be your friend. The Velveeta Shells & Cheese Family Size Dinner Original is pretty delicious, but It is mac and cheese so I dont know how it wouldnt be delicious. We add Cream cheese and butter to it to make it even creamier. I wish there werent so many dyes in the cheese..But, Im not even sure how much of it is really cheese anyway. BUT its good!
Adrieanna R.
HESPERIA, MI
This has to be my favorite Mac n chesse ever. This taste amazing. This is worth the extra money you would be saving if you bought kraft. This stuff is so filling and taste bomb. I have never had better Mac n chesse than the velveta one. This has to be everyones favorite the noodles are amazing and the chesse makes it perfect. Nothing is over powerful and taste exactly how it should. This is my Favorite lunch to cook.
Kaytlin S.
Always my go-to for macaroni and cheese. I can never eat another brand because it is just that good. Certainly not the most healthy brand out there, but definitely the most delicious!! My ultimate fav because it is by far the cheesiest of them all
Anita V.
I have purchased the shelves and cheese macaroni and cheese many times. I don't believe think it's a healthy for you but it is delicious. I like to pair it with ring bologna. The sauce is so cheesy and creamy and delicious irresistible. It is Affordable and taste great. Nice for those nights when you don't want to do a whole lot of cooking
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?

back