BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if t...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that ...13 Answers
Nadya F.
Delicious and super easy! It's the same as regular velveeta cheese but with the shells included. I wouldn't consider this very healthy based on the amount of cheese included. Maybe don't have this for every meal but once a week would be good!
Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
The best mac and cheese available. No fake nasty powdered cheese. This is real ooey gooey meltey deliciousness and shells are always better than elbow noodles. Id recommend to anyone who likes mac and cheese
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
I seriously have at least 4-5 boxes of this in my cubby right now. Ranging from original, one having bacon bits in it and the bold flow bit kind. We have it as a side dish with dinner about 3 times a week
Randi B.
Gaithersburg, MD
An absolute staple in my household for as long as I can remember. This stuff is dangerously addictive and it brings me joy. I have it at least once a week. I would eat it everyday if I could. My favorite food!!
Taja S.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
This product is actually amazing. It's easy to make and not to mention everyone love shells. The shells are what makes this product a go getter. I do recommend people who loves cheese to buy this product.
Mackenzie G.
Soso, MS
I absolutely love this mac and cheese. We make so many different meals with it from taco mac and cheese to a lasagna. It is very good very creamy and cheesy. The whole family is sure to enjoy it. By far my favorite mac and cheese ever!
Mileyza G.
Great amazing this cheese that it brings make me melt Lol I sure meet my expectations I eat it every weekend with my nephew's l it's healthy in a way cause u can eat small portions I would buy it again for sure
Kaye G.
This is probably the best instant Mac n cheese. It’s easily to make and it tastes great. I love using this when I’m too lazy to cook an actual meal. And it also goes great in my Mac n cheese pot pie!
Carise Z.
Parma, OH
My sons favorite food is mac n cheese and his favorite mac n cheese is velveeta shells n cheese. This stuff is AMAZING!!! Easy to make, fun to eat and makes them all happy! Wouldn't change a thing.
Jocelyn J.
Forked River
This is my favorite boxed Max's no cheese! It's creamy and tastes delicious! Wait for a sale because it is a little pricey but even if you do t it's so worth it. It's decadent and goes great with ham, hot dogs, chicken, anything!
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?