BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.

• Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that ...13 Answers
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This is my all time favorite macaroni. It is fantastic quality at a fantastic price! Will never go back to powder cheese after this! Throw in some bacon or bacon bits and you have a fantastic and delicious meal!
Destinee H.
Louisville, KY
You have not truly experienced the wonderful delicousness of macaroni until you have had velveeta's shells. This was my number one staple in college and is still what takes up a solid 10% of my pantry space. So delicious.
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
Honestly, can you go wrong with shells and cheese? I used to eat it all the time. I just wish they would come out with a gluten free version and the world would be a better place! But mmmmm velveeta is just so darn good!
Barbara A.
I keep a couple of boxes on hand for those nights that it's just too hot to use the oven. It's fast and you only need to know how to boil water. I get it at my local grocer - no running to a different store to find it.
Ja'Nana J.
Queen City , TX
A go to in my house hold. I think this is one of those classic things that never get old. Worth all of the calories. Lol great flavor. The cheese is sooo yummy. I keep this in my house. I think Everyone should try it.
Jessica M.
One of my favorite Mac and Cheeses to make! The cheese it brings is what makes this box different from the others. The flavor is delicious and if you add your own seasonings in it, it tastes even better! I like how it doesn't taste like "fake cheese".
Terri M.
Macon, GA
My family eats macaroni and cheese at least 3 nights a week. We love velveeta shells and cheese brand because of the creaminess of the cheese packet. I highly recommend putting this on the menu for dinner one day.
Jackie R.
My absolute favorite. I bring this to work and have it for dinner. The flavor of the cheese is always the best and it is always so easy to cook. I usually purchase from Walmart. Definitely recommend to my friends.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
I love mac & cheese and I think that this is the best! i seriously eat noodles everyday. and this is totally affordable;) it is so easy to prepare. can't wait to eat it again soon!?
Ashley W.
I love this Mac and cheese if I want a quick meal and don’t want to spend a lot of time and money to make homemade Mac and cheese. If I’m not having homemade Mac and cheese, this is the brand I always reach for.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?

Walmart