BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle R.
Brooklyn, NY
By far my favorite family dinner and Mac and cheese! Me and my sisters would always make this the best part of mixing in seasoned ground beef and serving it together ! Quick and easy meal with a amazing mouth watering taste .
My favorite cheese !
Shells hold in more sauce, so this is the perfect pairing of noodles and melted cheese. Easy to follow directions and beautiful thick velveeta make this moms week nights a little easier. I like to add tuna and peas to make it a more filling dish.
Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
This is a staple in our kitchen. We love cooking with velveeta shells & cheese! It is a favorite of my daughters. She gobbles them up every time. Probably not the healthiest option, but it makes for a good side dish that every one is happy with.
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
This is the best Mac and Cheese on the market! The shells always stay together as long as you follow the directions on the box, and the cheese is nice and creamy. The best part is the cheese isn't powdered or watered down at all. Definately worth the buy!
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
This is one of my favorite kinds of mac n cheese! Super affordable and so delicious! It has a fantastic flavor. It's easy to prepare for sure. I would buy again and recommend it
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Best mac & cheese anyone could have. Has a generous amount in each box so perfect for any family meal. Creamy and super cheesy. Great taste. Inexpensive and bought several times at local grocery stores. Would buy again and would suggest to others.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I feel like shells taste different compared to the rice looking ones haha but the shells are my favorite! I like the taste and the cheese is great! I love creamy melted cheese!
Rebecca F.
When I'm feeling lazy and dont really want to cook anything fancy, I love making shells and cheese, I often add tuna to it for some protein. Love the flavor of the cheese. Easy to make a affordable. I would recommend and I will repurchase.
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
The only Mac and cheese my household will eat. There could be more noodles, because the cheese packet does include a lot of cheese. It may not be the healthiest cheese, but it's one of the only brands I can get my family to eat, willingly.
jade h.
houston
Best cheesy stufff ever. If you not buying velvetta then whatcha doing sis ?? Its like $4 a box which is pretty affordable i guess. Its not healthy unless you get the wheat kind. It does have good flavor. I would buy again just because i been eating it all my life
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?