BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Taylor B.
Swainsboro, GA
So good and so easy to make especially if you're looking for something quick is very easy to make all you have to do is follow the instructions and is just that easy they are very cheesy also so if you like cheesy will like them. They are great for kids or when you're frying something.
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Go to family meal! My kids love it, my fiancé loves it, I love it, works for the whole family. The cheese is so perfectly creamy it's hard to resist. Also so easy to prepare for a busy family. I believe it to be healthier than other brands. Very satisfied, would recommend and buy again.
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
  Is the best thing to make a macaroni and cheese pie. Evey holiday my grandmother would make her famous pie. We would always go to Bilo for her and she would say don't forget my cheese. The price for this golden goodness is really great. I love this cheese and would not use any other.
Asia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Definitely one of my favorite macaroni and cheeses. The cheese literally is so creamy and doesn't taste like your typical mac and cheese. I will usually pick up a box or two on my grocery shopping days.
Alana C.
Love this! This meal is delicious and a nice change from the regular Kraft Mac and Cheese. My family eats this as often as twice a week and it's bought all the time. It doesn't take too long to make and the price is great for how much you get - I recommend everyone should try this!
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I'm not a fan. I don't know if it's because it's because it comes in a bag or what but I don't care for the flavor either. I never have. It doesn't taste bad, I just don't care for it. My husband and son don't mind but I buy the groceries and I do not purchase this and I won't : )
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
My kids absolute all time favorite ever mac and cheese lol. They literally will not eat any other kind. Price is higher than store brands, taste is superior. I haven't got any real suggestions on improving it, it's already perfect. If you like boxed shells and cheese I recommend it.
Brenda F.
My family love Velveeta Shells and cheese. They are a great side dish for and meal. They are quick and easy to make. You can get a large box for about $3.00 at any Walmart store. I highly recommend Velveeta shells and cheese for any Mac &cheese lover they are creamy and hit the spot.
Trenadee S.
Bedford, IN
One of my favorite foods! Delicious for every meal (yes, even breakfast)! I love making these for dinner or lunch when I need a side dish, or even if I want it as a stand alone. The cheese is delicious and I love the shells. They're also simple to make, which makes it even better.
Syreena P.
Alright alright. So you've had your normal Mac and cheese from the box. It may taste good, but it will never compare to This! They make it with real cheese. No, not powder. I mean, real oozy cheese. Absolutely delicious. Beyond satisfied with this and will definitely get again!
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?