BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
I love mac and cheese. It is my favorite food so I am a pretty tough critic when it comes to how I like it. I love the shells that are used. The one downside is that it can be a bit rich which is not pleasant on my stomach
Destinee H.
Louisville, KY
You have not truly experienced the wonderful delicousness of macaroni until you have had velveeta's shells. This was my number one staple in college and is still what takes up a solid 10% of my pantry space. So delicious.
Logan R.
Dyersburg, TN
Honestly, can you go wrong with shells and cheese? I used to eat it all the time. I just wish they would come out with a gluten free version and the world would be a better place! But mmmmm velveeta is just so darn good!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
This is my all time favorite macaroni. It is fantastic quality at a fantastic price! Will never go back to powder cheese after this! Throw in some bacon or bacon bits and you have a fantastic and delicious meal!
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Velveeta shells and cheese is where it's at! There is no other brand of shells and cheese that can compare! The cheese sauce is so creamy and the perfect amount of cheesy flavor to it! I also love that it's an easy meal to make
Bailey B.
Conroe, TX
My favorite box macaroni. It taste more like real cheese than all the other brands and the noodle are the best i love the shape of them they're tasty on their own without the cheese. I would highly recommend to anybody.
Lauren N.
Indianapolis, IN
Velveeta is notorious for being incredibly creamy, and it really does taste amazing. It's not as cheap as other mac and cheese options, but I would still highly recommend this brand. It makes for a great and easy dinner.
Ja'Nana J.
Queen City , TX
A go to in my house hold. I think this is one of those classic things that never get old. Worth all of the calories. Lol great flavor. The cheese is sooo yummy. I keep this in my house. I think Everyone should try it.
Barbara A.
I keep a couple of boxes on hand for those nights that it's just too hot to use the oven. It's fast and you only need to know how to boil water. I get it at my local grocer - no running to a different store to find it.
Paisley P.
Mt. Juliet
I love mac & cheese and I think that this is the best! i seriously eat noodles everyday. and this is totally affordable;) it is so easy to prepare. can't wait to eat it again soon!?
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?