BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if t...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that ...13 Answers
Ashley W.
I love this Mac and cheese if I want a quick meal and don’t want to spend a lot of time and money to make homemade Mac and cheese. If I’m not having homemade Mac and cheese, this is the brand I always reach for.
Victoria C.
Nazareth
This is my favorite Mac n cheese and Mac n cheese is my favorite comfort food. It has an amazing flavor and definitely meets my expectations. It is very easy to prepare and I would definitely buy it again.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
This is my Favorite macncheese, you cannot find a better one, at least I don't think. My whole family loves it and would enjoy it at every meal if I could afford to buy it like that. I worked at a place that made Mac n cheese every day in the deli and every day they sold out of it and they made a huge pot.
Sarah D.
Summersville, WV
The cheesy, creamy texture of this product is wonderful! Whether you are having it with a meal or as comfort food, I have never had a box miss the mark. It is quick and easy to make. Everything needed comes in the box so that there is no need to remember additional ingredients while you are in the grocery store.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Oh. Yeah. The absolute best store bought Mac n cheese you can buy! Velveeta as such an awesome flavor and I would melt it on just about anything! Shells and cheese are definitely a staple food in this family, we can't get enough! Highly recommend! You know your kids will love and you will too.
Meggan R.
Fall River, MA
The Velveeta shells are my family's favorite kind of macaroni and cheese. The cheese packet makes it easy, no lumps I have to try and mix in. One of our favorite things to do is mix in some leftover taco meat!
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
This is the only Mac and cheese my husband will let me buy. He loves the velvetta Mac and cheese. It’s a great creamy flavor and pairs well with beef or chicken. I usually buy it at Meijer or Walmart. This is always on my grocery list because it is so loved!
Alison T.
Troy, NY
Still a family favorite. Always delicious. Perfect side to any meal. We eat it at least once a week. Love it. Never falls short of meeting expectations. We buy it in bulk at Sam's club.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My all time favorite box Mac n cheese, it’s a second place to my grandmas homemade Mac n cheese. It’s so creamy and cheesy and delicious! And it’s super easy to make. I love that you don’t have to add milk or butter, just the cheese sauce packet. Great price and beats all of the other box Mac n cheese.
Jackie R.
My absolute favorite. I bring this to work and have it for dinner. The flavor of the cheese is always the best and it is always so easy to cook. I usually purchase from Walmart. Definitely recommend to my friends.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?