BY VELVEETA

Kraft Velveeta Family Size Original Shells & Cheese.
Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta.
More dinner ideas at velveeta.com.
Per 4 oz unprepared.
360 calories.
3.5g sat fat 18% DV.
870mg sodium 36% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

• I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use ...3 Answers
  • Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in...13 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah D.
The cheesy, creamy texture of this product is wonderful! Whether you are having it with a meal or as comfort food, I have never had a box miss the mark. It is quick and easy to make. Everything needed comes in the box so that there is no need to remember additional ingredients while you are in the grocery store.
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
Go to family meal! My kids love it, my fiancé loves it, I love it, works for the whole family. The cheese is so perfectly creamy it's hard to resist. Also so easy to prepare for a busy family. I believe it to be healthier than other brands. Very satisfied, would recommend and buy again.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Oh. Yeah. The absolute best store bought Mac n cheese you can buy! Velveeta as such an awesome flavor and I would melt it on just about anything! Shells and cheese are definitely a staple food in this family, we can't get enough! Highly recommend! You know your kids will love and you will too.
Syreena P.
Alright alright. So you've had your normal Mac and cheese from the box. It may taste good, but it will never compare to This! They make it with real cheese. No, not powder. I mean, real oozy cheese. Absolutely delicious. Beyond satisfied with this and will definitely get again!
Ashleigh S.
Adrian
This is the only Mac and cheese my husband will let me buy. He loves the velvetta Mac and cheese. It’s a great creamy flavor and pairs well with beef or chicken. I usually buy it at Meijer or Walmart. This is always on my grocery list because it is so loved!
Alison T.
Troy, NY
Still a family favorite. Always delicious. Perfect side to any meal. We eat it at least once a week. Love it. Never falls short of meeting expectations. We buy it in bulk at Sam's club.
Jackie R.
My absolute favorite. I bring this to work and have it for dinner. The flavor of the cheese is always the best and it is always so easy to cook. I usually purchase from Walmart. Definitely recommend to my friends.
Chelsea R.
Constantly but Velveeta Mac and cheese because it's my absolute favorite. The family size box is a great deal. I love using it for parties or if a few friends are coming over. Great taste at a great price.
Mackenzie G.
Soso, MS
I absolutely love this mac and cheese. We make so many different meals with it from taco mac and cheese to a lasagna. It is very good very creamy and cheesy. The whole family is sure to enjoy it. By far my favorite mac and cheese ever!
Kat N.
Concord
There's no better Mac and cheese than Velveeta ! It really does taste like liquid gold, it is a little on the pricey side but that's the price you gotta pay for stuff as good as this! It's really filling and one box is a lot to feed 2-4 people.
Tara B.
Do you prefer the velvet a cheese or the dry cheese that comes in the other Mac n cheese boxes?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
I heard there is a bacon shells and cheese, I wonder if they use bacon bits or real bacon in it?
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Is there a spicy Velveeta that I am unaware of?