VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor

Creamy cheese sauce & shell pasta. Smooth, creamy, mmm... Serve up the side dish your family will love--Velveeta(R) Shells & Cheese. Made with smooth, creamy Velveeta cheese sauce, it's the perfect match for any meal. Just grab a fork and dig in. You know you want to. The best side of dinner.

Is this brand of Mac n Cheese really creamy?
When will there be a vegan friendly version of these? I always miss this !
Does this taste similar to Kraft box Mac n cheese?
Start your review of VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor!
Product Highlights
...water down like others types of macaroni box meals highly recommend for side dishes and to mix up your own kind of dish.in reviews
...stuff is on my grocery list every week - taste and consistency are so much better. in reviews
Best testing boxed mac and cheese, its creamy and delicious unlike some of the powdery mac and cheese options that tend to be dry and fake tasting.in reviews
...squeeze cheese taste like powder to me but not Velveeta it's creamy and I could eat the whole box.in reviews
My whole family loves this stuff.. We have it all the time and it makes up for the home cooked one since I don't have time to make the home cooked onein reviews
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor uploaded by Chloe S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious & easy. Quick & easy to make and sooo tasty. Pretty inexpensive and you can probably find it most places. I will 100% buy agaib
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
If you're gonna make Macaroni and Cheese from a box, this is the way to go. Velveeta Shells and Cheese can be prepared very quickly and has a very creamy taste. That's because you're actually using the cheese sauce Velveeta is famous for and not that powdered stuff common with other boxes. You will only need to boil water, put the shells in and cook until tender. Once you drain the water, squeeze in the cheese and (I recommend) let it set for a few minutes, so the cheese can set. I also enhance the flavor a bit by adding some sharp cheese. I can't make enough for my preschooler. We all love it!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor uploaded by Thuy N.
Pasta shells, cheese sauce, 10 minutes. This was so easy to make. I cooked the pasta shells for 8 minutes, drain and then pour in the cheese sauce and cook for another 2 minutes and it's ready to eat. It tastes really good.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is our favorite brand of mac and cheese. Love the velveeta packet and that it is so easy to make. It taste as close to homemade as any I have tried. The price is reasonable and the quality is absolutely delicious! I love that there are different varieties to pick from.
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor uploaded by Jessie J.
Anyone who doesn't love the liquid cheese and the delicious flavor that this stuff has to offer is just respectfully incorrect. This Mac and cheese blows Kraft out of the water. I always thought they were too expensive, but now I buy them all the time. It's creamy and delicious and there is always enough cheese.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor uploaded by Rosie N.
Out of all the mac and cheese boxes I’ve tried, this has to be the cheesiest one! My bf likes to stock this up as backup food in the house before we moved in together. So I decided to casually cook them one day with ground beef and onions and oh my goodness, it’s really good! The box comes with a cheese packet and pasta shells. As the direction says to cook the pasta in a saucepan for 8-10 mins, I leave it for 10 to cook it all the way, and drain it, put it back into the hot pan and pour the cheese in. I’m happy it’s liquid cheese and not those powder where they clump up, also the liquid can easily be distributed when I stirred it in. Overall, I’m quite happy with how easy and delicious this turned out and I don’t mind it now when my bf throws a few of these in our shopping cart!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is a tried and true favorite in our house! We have it a few times a week for sure because my children are always asking! It’s always so yummy and creamy and just perfect! Literally the only kind of shells and cheese we will purchase. Off brands don’t compare! It your looking for a great filling side that give you that feeling of being back home and eating at grandmas...this is the one!
George B.
Painesville, OH
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor uploaded by George B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Nothing quite says, “I really didn’t feel like putting in the effort” like a bowl of Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Cheese is supposed to squirt out like the contents of your intestines the day after a cheap-beer drinking bender, right?
Courtney H.
Clarkston, WA
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just yum. My favorite Mac and cheese. Easy, filling and cheesy. Made along with zucchini from garden, onion, potatoes and burger.
Mandy C.
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor uploaded by Mandy C.
Velveeta is the cheesiest Shells and cheese you could ever get! This will do for those days you don’t have time to make the homemade kind. It’s creamy and cheesy. Definitely our go to for a fast fix! Will buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Donna Y.
il y a un an
Laura D. il y a un mois
Yes is very delicious
Dana S.
Tampa, FL
il y a 2 ans
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Original Flavor ? Any way to jazz this up for dinner?
Shanna R. il y a 2 ans
I add a can of drained diced tomatoes with green chilis