BY VELVEETA #1 in Macaroni & Cheese

It's The Creamiest, Creamy Cheese Sauce and Shell Pasta. Only Velveeta Shells & Cheese has the rich, creamy cheese sauce that makes your everyday meals special. This product can be part of a wholesome meal and it is an excellent source of calcium an protein, and a good source of iron.

• Does anyone else besides me turn to Velveeta Shells &...53 Answers
  • What do you like to mix in to spice it up?46 Answers
  • How well does this macaroni and cheese brand compare to t...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "it is super easy to make and extremely cheesy and creamy not all water down like others types of macaroni box meals highly recommend for side dishes and to mix up your own kind of dish." in 57 reviews
  • "However bring on the kraft powdered mac and cheese, that stuff is on my grocery list every week - taste and consistency are so much better. " in 36 reviews
  • "Best testing boxed mac and cheese, its creamy and delicious unlike some of the powdery mac and cheese options that tend to be dry and fake tasting." in 31 reviews
  • "I love it, it's not powdery like other mac and cheese brands are even the ones with the squeeze cheese taste like powder to me but not Velveeta it's creamy and I could eat the whole box." in 28 reviews
  • "My whole family loves this stuff.. We have it all the time and it makes up for the home cooked one since I don't have time to make the home cooked one" in 18 reviews
Natalie H.
richmond
I am a college student and this is one of my go to meals. Yes, it may not be the healthiest, but who doesn’t love Mac and cheese. The shape of the shells hold extra cheese in it perfectly. It is creamy without added milk or butter. This is great for me, a college student, because often times, I do not have milk in my fridge because I don’t drink enough of it and then it expires. However, the velveeta packages are like 3 for 1: cheese milk and butter. This packet is also creamy and not just a powder which adds to the creamy ness of this product. Although it is not the best Mac and cheese I have had, it is very affordable and easy. I recommend this brand of Mac and cheese all the time to my college friends. I would also recommend it to anyone else looking for a quick, easy meal.
DJ T.
Okay, so you're reading a review coming from a mac and cheese lover and let me tell you, this is not on the top of my list. I mean, it's okay, but I try to avoid eating Velveeta. The cheese just never tastes right and I, personally, don't like the type of shells they use. When I do on rare occasion make it for my family, it usually ends up going in the trash or just sitting on the stove. I don't mean to sound hateful, but that's the truth. I usually find myself drifting toward Kraft mac and cheese, though, because that's the real shiz right there!
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
My all time favorite boxed Mac and cheese is the shells. They are so cheesy and delicious so much better than the Kraft you have to add butter and milk but with the shells all you have to add is the cheese that comes with it and it tastes so much better than any other boxed Mac and cheese I have ever tasted I highly recommend this Mac and cheese
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
The #1 best brand of macaroni out there. The #1 best taste also. Its so easy to make because you do not have to have a powder to deal with , instead you have a creamy and gooey glorified cheese sauce. I always add a little bit of milk to my mac n cheese when I am mixing the cheese in with the noodles just to help the cheese and give the macaroni the perfectness it always deserves. I 100% recommend this macaroni.
Brook B.
frostburg maryland
This is definitely my favorite type of max&cheese! They are a little pricey for being mac&cheese but it’s well with the money! They are so easy to make and the creamy cheese that comes along with it is so delicious! Definitely much better than any powder cheese packets that come along with other brands. It’s also great that you don’t need milk for these! Definitely recommend!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is my husband's favorite boxed macaroni.  He always requests that I pick up a couple boxes from the grocery store.  It is also very easy to make for him on nights when I don't want to make homemade macaroni and cheese.  All you do is boil water, add the noodles, drain, and then add the cheese packet.  He loves shells and cheese!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My family and I used to love having Velveta once a month or so as a side dish with our meals. Then we had a bad run where several boxes in a row tasted gross and rotted. The box is expensive compared to other brands at 3.99 a box and it takes 2 boxes for a full family. After you take a bit of rotten Velveta you will never attempt it again.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This is my favorite mac and cheese. Its is so creamy and tasteful, it is quick to make ,we will have it for lunch or as a side with our dinner. A creamy , cheesy flavor mixed with shells is just mouth watering! You can add milk if it is to much for you to lighten it a bit. We however love the way it is!! I recommend.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Velveeta Shells and Cheese, Original This mac and cheese is the best. I don't particularly like the kind with the powdered cheese in it. The Velveeta shells and cheese is very creamy and I do like the cheese sauce pack that comes with it, there's enough sauce so that it really coats the shells well.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love love Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Don't get me wrong Macaroni and cheese is good but: Velveeta has the liquid cheese instead of the powder and just makes the cheese so smooth. I buy it a lot of places but; mostly at Walmart. If I need a side dish especially easy to prepare it is my go to. Also kids love it! Every time my nephews come to my house Shells and Cheese is the first thing they want. I especially love how the cheese gets tucked into the scoop part of the shell. I will always buy this first. It isn't a strong cheese taste or weak cheese taste, it's just right.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
Does anyone else besides me turn to Velveeta Shells & Cheese for comfort food when you're not feeling good? mmm
Amy N.
Estero, FL
What do you like to mix in to spice it up?
Jocelyn R.
Mcallen, TX
What do you add extra to this cheesy recipe??
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone think this product is too cheesy? If so did you use less cheese sauce, or add milk?
Mimi L.
Canton, MI
How do you cook your Velveeta? Microwave or Stove? And what is your favorite Velveeta flavor?