BY VELVEETA #1 in Macaroni & Cheese

It's The Creamiest, Creamy Cheese Sauce and Shell Pasta. Only Velveeta Shells & Cheese has the rich, creamy cheese sauce that makes your everyday meals special. This product can be part of a wholesome meal and it is an excellent source of calcium an protein, and a good source of iron.

• Does anyone else besides me turn to Velveeta Shells & Cheese ...53 Answers
  • What do you like to mix in to spice it up?46 Answers
  • How well does this macaroni and cheese brand compare to the Kraft...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "it is super easy to make and extremely cheesy and creamy not all water down like others types of macaroni box meals highly recommend for side dishes and to mix up your own kind of dish." in 57 reviews
  • "However bring on the kraft powdered mac and cheese, that stuff is on my grocery list every week - taste and consistency are so much better. " in 36 reviews
  • "Best testing boxed mac and cheese, its creamy and delicious unlike some of the powdery mac and cheese options that tend to be dry and fake tasting." in 31 reviews
  • "I love it, it's not powdery like other mac and cheese brands are even the ones with the squeeze cheese taste like powder to me but not Velveeta it's creamy and I could eat the whole box." in 28 reviews
  • "I prefer Velveeta shells and cheese to other boxed macaroni and cheese as it provides a more versatile dish and great for dinner with friends or a date night. " in 18 reviews
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I love love Velveeta Shells and Cheese. Don't get me wrong Macaroni and cheese is good but: Velveeta has the liquid cheese instead of the powder and just makes the cheese so smooth. I buy it a lot of places but; mostly at Walmart. If I need a side dish especially easy to prepare it is my go to. Also kids love it! Every time my nephews come to my house Shells and Cheese is the first thing they want. I especially love how the cheese gets tucked into the scoop part of the shell. I will always buy this first. It isn't a strong cheese taste or weak cheese taste, it's just right.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I was raised on homemade macaroni with Velveeta cheese, and that is ingrained in my soul. My grandmother made it a couple days a week, and I grew up living next door so it worked out perfectly for me! When I became an adult myself, responsible for my own food I bought Velveeta Shells & Cheese. Simple, cook the noodles and add the cheese packet. But I have always added milk, butter and a dash of pepper to make it more closely resemble what grandmaw made.
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Valveeta shells original are the best. I love the thick texture of the
shell and how the thick creamy velveeta cheese is all over and inside
the shells . This is a major comfort food for me and my family. You can
eat it as a meal or a side and is very satisfying to your taste buds and
your hunger either way. I find that it's a good price for my family so
worth it. I also love how easy and convient it is to use. All you have
to do is boil water until shells are done drain, then cut open the
cheese pitch squeeze it in the pan of shells and mix!!so convient, easy
to use, taste great! One of the best comfort foods and my families go
to.

Kelsey B.
Let me tell you, I love me some Mac & Cheese. Generally, since I have a larger family I usually tend to get non-brand products or Craft. However, I do splurge sometimes and treat myself to some Velveeta shells! You really don't know what you're missing once you try this! The creamy cheesy goes perfectly with the shells. I am rating this a 4 because the boxes are a bit smaller and you don't get as much but I definitely recommend, I even like to get fancy and add broccoli sometimes! :)
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
My all time favorite boxed Mac and cheese is the shells. They are so cheesy and delicious so much better than the Kraft you have to add butter and milk but with the shells all you have to add is the cheese that comes with it and it tastes so much better than any other boxed Mac and cheese I have ever tasted I highly recommend this Mac and cheese
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My family and I used to love having Velveta once a month or so as a side dish with our meals. Then we had a bad run where several boxes in a row tasted gross and rotted. The box is expensive compared to other brands at 3.99 a box and it takes 2 boxes for a full family. After you take a bit of rotten Velveta you will never attempt it again.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I like the taste of the cheese sauce in the macaroni and cheese. What I don't like is the noodles.  You have to eat a big mouth full to even feel like even have anything in your mouth.  When you eat just one, it is so thin is hard to even taste it.  I have bought this several times and I always have the same opinion about it.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Velveeta Shells and Cheese, Original This mac and cheese is the best. I don't particularly like the kind with the powdered cheese in it. The Velveeta shells and cheese is very creamy and I do like the cheese sauce pack that comes with it, there's enough sauce so that it really coats the shells well.
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
The most delicious mac and cheese of them all!  Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor. Set up is super easy. Boil the pasta, add the creamy pre-made cheese and... TA-Da you have your bowl of perfect mac and cheese.  Only downside: not quite sure how "bad," this product is for one's health.....
Taylor W.
Charlotte, NC
Super cheesy and delicious. Very easy to make with simple instructions to follow. More cheese than kraft and seems more like homemade Mac and cheese. Very affordable and left me very satisfied. I’d highly recommend this if you’re looking for a yummy quick dish that your family will love.
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
Does anyone else besides me turn to Velveeta Shells & Cheese for comfort food when you're not feeling good? mmm
Amy N.
Estero, FL
What do you like to mix in to spice it up?
Jocelyn R.
Mcallen, TX
What do you add extra to this cheesy recipe??
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone think this product is too cheesy? If so did you use less cheese sauce, or add milk?
Mimi L.
Canton, MI
How do you cook your Velveeta? Microwave or Stove? And what is your favorite Velveeta flavor?