BY VELVEETA #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

It's The Creamiest, Creamy Cheese Sauce and Shell Pasta. Only Velveeta Shells & Cheese has the rich, creamy cheese sauce that makes your everyday meals special. This product can be part of a wholesome meal and it is an excellent source of calcium an protein, and a good source of iron.

• Does anyone else besides me turn to Velveeta Shells & Cheese ...53 Answers
  • What do you like to mix in to spice it up?46 Answers
  • How well does this macaroni and cheese brand compare to the Kraft...4 Answers
Velveeta Shells and Cheese, Original
  • "it is super easy to make and extremely cheesy and creamy not all water down like others types of macaroni box meals highly recommend for side dishes and to mix up your own kind of dish." in 57 reviews
  • "However bring on the kraft powdered mac and cheese, that stuff is on my grocery list every week - taste and consistency are so much better. " in 36 reviews
  • "Best testing boxed mac and cheese, its creamy and delicious unlike some of the powdery mac and cheese options that tend to be dry and fake tasting." in 31 reviews
  • "I love it, it's not powdery like other mac and cheese brands are even the ones with the squeeze cheese taste like powder to me but not Velveeta it's creamy and I could eat the whole box." in 28 reviews
  • "My whole family loves this stuff.. We have it all the time and it makes up for the home cooked one since I don't have time to make the home cooked one" in 18 reviews
Sara M.
Valveeta shells original are the best. I love the thick texture of the shell and how the thick creamy velveeta cheese is all over and inside the shells . This is a major comfort food for me and my family. You can eat it as a meal or a side and is very satisfying to your taste buds and your hunger either way. I find that it's a good price for my family so worth it. I also love how easy and convient it is to use. All you have to do is boil water until shells are done drain, then cut open the cheese pitch squeeze it in the pan of shells and mix!!so convient, easy to use, taste great! One of the best comfort foods and my families go to.
Jacalyn V.
Gowen, MI
Kraft Velveeta mac n cheese is definately my familys favorite store bought mac n cheese. It is by far the creamiest of all , and a deliscious crowd pleaser! Its also very versatile... turn it into a meal by adding your favorite ingredients, add cooked burger, (even turkey burger works great for a healthier alternative) green bell peppers ,onions and bacon , or canned chicken with peas makes a great meal , also ham n cauliflower is a favorite addition to velveeta shells n cheese in my household!

Bebe K.
Alright only reason why this wasnt one of my first reviews to do is because everytime I even think of these let alone see their name I get super hungry and crave them. They are TOO good. Like when you hear people say "too good to be true" EXCEPT it is true. Im on a diet from these but I break it here and there... So creamy and the cheese and everything about it is so PERFECT. And the little bowl ones are even better! I eat 4 at once if I could. And THEYRE NOT PRICEY AT ALL.
Brittany K.
This is the macaroni and cheese of the gods. This velvety, melty cheese is the ear wax of Zeus himself. I squeeze every last drop out of the packet. I like Velveeta a lot better not only because of the amazing cheese, but I also prefer the shells that they use instead of the little tubes in Kraft. Also I don't have to waste a stick of butter and milk, so if you are in a jam and just want a quick, delicious meal where everything is included in the box- THIS IS IT.
Rhonda C.
The Velveeta Shells and Cheese is the Best macaroni & cheese that Kraft makes. It is so cheesy & creamy that each bite is so very good. It is a healthy side dish to make with anything that you are cooking or you can just eat it alone if you are not that hungry. I buy it in the 3 packs, it's much cheaper that way. I would recommend this to anyone that likes cheese. I will rate this a 5 out of 5 always!
Avery Y.
Honolulu, HI
The other "classic" mac & cheese. Quick and easy and a throwback to my childhood; always keep some in the pantry. I prefer the shell shaped pasta; with the consistency and taste of the sauce it feels more like an actual dish. It works great with mix-ins like veggies, chicken, thawed frozen peas and even ground beef - the last 2 together with a bit of mustard powder & ketchup on top tastes like a cheeseburger!
Emily H.
N Little Rock, AR
Magic in your mouth. SO MUCH better than regular mac and cheese. It's so rich and cheesy and creamy. And it's much easier to make. All you have to do is boil water, cook the shells, then drain and add the packaged cheese sauce. No milk or butter, plus a better flavor and consistency. I eat these with almost any meal. However, they are nearly equivalent to OFF-brands in taste and are a tad bit more expensive.
Leah D.
Just no! This is such a cheap imitation of good Mac & cheese, and tastes cheap too. Don't do this to your body, try something organic or even something that has a cheese sauce in a powdered form. There's something disturbing about "cheese" you squeeze out of a packet! Velveeta is so loved in America but would make other cultures known for food roll in their graves. Stay away, seriously! No good
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
When you can't make homemade this is my go to brand! Having a 5 year old in the home means MacNCheese at least once a week.
While the meat's a cookin' the shells are rollin. It has to be the best cheese in the world.
Sometimes we add broccoli to the mix if we're just doing Mac N Cheese that night. You can also add chili for a different meal all together. Just love this brand!
Sarah W.
Monticello, IL
This is my go to for a quick side dish at home. My two year old is a picky eater and Shells and Cheese is the ONLY macaroni he will eat. Great flavor and the liquid cheese pouch is so much better than the powdered cheese. Also makes it easier since there is no additional ingredients to add such as milk and butter! We eat this about once a week. Definitely recommend it!
Elizabeth B.
Denver, CO
Does anyone else besides me turn to Velveeta Shells & Cheese for comfort food when you're not feeling good? mmm
Amy N.
Estero, FL
Foodie Expert
What do you like to mix in to spice it up?
Jocelyn R.
Mcallen, TX
What do you add extra to this cheesy recipe??
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Does anyone think this product is too cheesy? If so did you use less cheese sauce, or add milk?
Neah W.
Canton, MI
How do you cook your Velveeta? Microwave or Stove? And what is your favorite Velveeta flavor?