VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor

Only Velveeta Shells & Cheese has the rich, creamy taste of liquid gold!

Quiero probar este producto !!?
Does the cheese actually taste good or is it gritty and does it have a bland taste?
Compared to Kraft, which microwaveable mini is better?
Start your review of VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor!
Ashley S.
Bismarck, ND
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff super easy to make and great for the price. All you need to add is water and to microwave it and add the cheese they provide!!
Christina P.
Mount Vernon, NY
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor uploaded by Christina P.
My daughters love this Mac and cheese. It is easy and quick to make, they can make these all by themselves. Affordable and delicious! I would definitely recommend this.
Ariana T.
Cumming, GA
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor uploaded by Ariana T.
These things truly got me through my first semester of college lol. They are the best microwaveable Mac n cheese brand by far! Me and my roommate were buying multiple packs of these on a weekly basis...
Raymond S.
Centereach, NY
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor uploaded by Raymond S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
MY GUILTY PLEASURE! lol I feel like a little kid when I eat these. But they are sooo good! Especially with some black pepper! #junkfood #food
Cameron B.
Fort Worth, TX
VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Original Flavor uploaded by Cameron B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Gotta love these as they are delicious and super convenient for on the go or just don’t want to make the whole box. My kid loves these and they are a great value. I love liquid gold and these have the same great taste. Would definitely buy again.
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
These were perfect during quarantine for my daughter’s lunches! She will eat nothing but Velveeta at home, and thee are the perfect size for her!
Samantha B.
dayton, ohio
I love Velveeta mac-n-cheese, however, I am not a fan of these single serve, cool in the microwave, Mac-n-cheeses. I feel like I could taste the plastic after it was cooked. I don’t think I will but again because of this taste. My husband wasn’t a big fan either... not because he could taste the plastic but just didn’t impress him to much.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
This is such an easy snack to make when we get hungry(not starving). Just add water, heat, stir and serve. What could be easier than that? My kids have always like the flavor it tastes great. Very reasonable price.
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
These are so delicious and easy to make also easy for kids to make them self. Great cheesy flavor. No need any improvements.
Jazmine P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Good for a nice quick meal. Super easy and taste just as good as regular Mac and cheese.