Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsVelveeta
Shells and Cheese Cups Made with 2% Milk Cheese

VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Made with 2% Milk Cheese

"Fat per serving: regular microwaveable shells & cheese: 8g; this product: 3g."

Do you like these?
How does this compare to the one made with whole milk?
Start your review of VELVEETA Shells and Cheese Cups Made with 2% Milk Cheese!
Marta M.
Radcliff, KY
Delicious and convenient! These are great for a quick meal or snack. They’re easy to prepare and still taste good.
Kaitlan G.
I actually enjoy these for a quick easy lunch with some fruit. They are not the most healthy but they are quick and easy. They have good flavor and are just the right amount for me with some fruit. They are kind of pricey but I guess you pay for convenience. I will repurchase.
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
My kids love these Velveeta Mac & Cheese singles. I try to buy the 8 pack to try to save a dollar or two because my kids go through these so fast. They prefer these over other microwaveable singles. These are creamier & cheesier.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Microwave oven velveeta cups are a fast way to eat a lunch. They are very affordable to buy, very tasty to eat, great for you or your child.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always loved velvets shells and cheese. I love these quick and easy microwaveable cups! They are delicious and so easy to make! [product:velveeta-shells-and-cheese-cups-made-with-2%-milk-cheese] I would definitely recommend!!!
Kat J.
2,165 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is not the best mac & cheese on the planet, by any means,... But it’s creamy and convenient, so I still keep it in my kitchen cabinet. I like the ease of making these Velveeta cups. They only take a few minutes in the microwave. I tend to make them with milk because I like the consistency better,... Either way, these have half the fat of the regular microwaveable cups so it’s a healthier choice. Feel free to add chicken or broccoli or other elements to zest it up even more.
Alexa L.
Newburgh, IN
Love all velveeta products! Great Mac and cheese! I recommend this product and I plan on purchasing it again
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Yes, I know these little containers of ooey gooey love are not that healthy, but man do they taste good! I like that the cheese is a sauce instead of powdered. It gives the pasta a creamy texture with just the right amount of saltiness. I consider this a comfort food, so of course, I keep a stock of it in my pantry!! ; )
Mike S.
Rustburg, VA
These mac and cheese cups are perfect for a snack. They are fast to make and taste amazing. The velveta brand in general is all good. I love that it only takes a 1.30 to make. Would recommend 100%. They are affordable and my kids love them as well!
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
So bad for you but they taste so good. These are so much better than gross Kraft! Amazing for when you don’t feel well too!