Food & SnacksDairyCheeseVelveeta
Sharp Cheddar Slices, 16 ct - 120 oz Wrapper

Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Slices, 16 ct - 12.0 oz Wrapper

by Velveeta

Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, 12 oz (16 slices) Made with premium quality cheddar cheese, these Velveeta Sharp Cheddar cheese slices are a great addition to burgers, sandwiches and more. The classic sharp cheddar flavor and melty goodness will elevate your meal from ordinary to extraordinary.

I Love this brand specially the mac and cheeese?
Start your review of Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Slices, 16 ct - 12.0 oz Wrapper!
Zinnia B.
Clarksville, TN
Best cheese to use to make a ham and cheese sandwich. Very good flavor and enough to only use one slice
Jennifer H.
Kearneysville, WV
This is my husband's favorite cheese to have on his sandwiches. I love how easy these are to find in the stores and that in a pinch I can use this on my daughter's broccolini to get her to eat it. I am always coming back to velveeta cheeses.
Kathy L.
Carnegie, PA
This is the best cheese for making grilled sandwiches because it gets super melts and gooey.
Ngoc N.
Sacramento, CA
I use this to make sweet hotdog. However the cheese is a little bit salty. I like to make the hotdog with 2 layers of cheese. Taste so good
Michelle T.
Palm Bay, FL
I love the Velveeta sharp cheddar. It has a great taste and is very creamy. I have used it in a grilled cheese sandwich for my niece and she loved it. I would recommend this to any cheese lovers out there!
Keshika S.
Texas
omgg i eat velveeta mac and cheese almost every single day! Since I am doing online school, I usually make it during my school lunch break. It is so creamy and literally my favorite mac n cheese brand!!
Alexa S.
Conroe, TX
I used to eat these when I was #younger but now that I’m older I know these are no good for us so my mom is the only one that is still #hooked on them lol she loves making #grilledcheese with these
Edith C.
My family loves cheese. We use alot of Velveeta because it's so creamy and fresh tasting. Combine that with Sharp Cheddar and a great price and you've found the next best thing to perfection.
Randi F.
Prairieville, LA
For those grilled cheese days. Always melts creamy and doesn’t take so long that the bread burns
Royalty D.
Avon
Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Slices, 16 ct - 12.0 oz Wrapper uploaded by Royalty D.
I love this cheese I mostly eat it by it self it’s not too heavy and taste really good