BY VELVEETA #47 in Cheese

Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

• Does this flavor taste significantly different from "orig...2 Answers
  • Does this cheese still have the same consistency as the o...4 Answers
Chass 😉.
College Station
Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese $6.99 Prepriced 32 oz. Box This brand of cheese is amazing!! I recommend buying because its not exspensive and this cheese is just perfect for every meal that involves cheese. What I like the most, is it's veerrry cheesy!! If you don't like cheese, don't buy this..
Danielle M.
Jackson
This cheese is very smooth. It's has a good classic chedder taste. It's good for use in cheese dips for nachos. Mix it with some salsa and you have a yummy dish for your chips. I have bought it from Walmart and Kroger. I would recommend this cheese for other people to use. It's yumm!
Jeramie W.
Denver , CO
I always have a Ville Vida in stock at home because are usually use it when I make mac & cheese or when I make cheesesteaks because it’s just delicious and it’s really cheesy. I like that it melts really fast and helps me with my cooking
Neha W.
Auburn, AL
Liquid 💛! This block of 🧀has been in my life for years. I use it for tailgate parties, house parties, baby showers, and you can never go wrong with this. It's a great price and I'd buy it over and over again. Just add a can of Rotel to it and have the dynamic duo at every party!
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
The Velveeta brand has always been my favorite! Tastes great! I love and use all of there products! However, I love using this for my "homemade, secret family recipe" game day queso! Everyone goes crazy for it!
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
I have been eating this cheese since I was little and still love it till this day! I will add it to macaroni or salsa and it really enhances the flavor! Super creamy and cheesy! Would definitely recommend!!
Nicole L.
Vacherie
Best cheese by far! Really good,I love eating it by itself ! A little pricey but well with it. Only cheese we use to cook with. Has a more fresh taste than other cheese. I’d buy it a million times over.
Chloe V.
Eupora, MS
If you’re a cheese lover like me, this shredded velveeta is the perfect topping to anything. The bags are easy to grab and resealable. You can find it at most grocery stores for very affordable prices!
Sydney B.
Clarksville
I use this cheese for cheese dip and macaroni! It’s smooth and in my opinion, the best cheese there is. I’ve always uses this cheese. It’s affordable and easy to use. I buy this every time I make something with cheese.
Lacey T.
Malcom, IA
I use this cheese for a lot of home made dips that I make. It’s a nice bold soft flavor. I don’t like the price but it’s definitely worth your money. I will continue to purchase.
Heather S.
Rochester, NY
Does this cheese still have the same consistency as the original velveeta?
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Does this flavor taste significantly different from "original"?