Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese $6.99 Prepriced 32 oz. Box uploaded by Clarissa C.Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese $6.99 Prepriced 32 oz. Box uploaded by Courtney M.Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese $6.99 Prepriced 32 oz. Box uploaded by Senita B.

BY VELVEETA #50 in Cheese

Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

• Does this flavor taste significantly different from "original"?2 Answers
  • Does this cheese still have the same consistency as the original ...4 Answers
Robin D.
Before becoming a mother, I never thought I'd have to make macaroni & cheese on a daily basis for two screaming toddlers (three if my husband is in a bad mood). I felt so lazy making it from the box every single time so I decided to try to make it from scratch. Velveeta sharp cheddar cheese block is so convenient. It melts evenly over my noodles & my family seems to enjoy the taste a lot more than boxed stuff.
Not only is this good for melting over noodles, but it makes nachos even easier to make & if that doesn't turn you on I don't know what will.
Ro K.
One of my favorite ways to serve this cheese is in my mom's queso dip recipe that she makes around the Super Bowl. She adds Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese, ground beef or turkey, shredded cheese, and salsa. It's simple to make, but it's one of our favorite things to eat around game time. I would definitely recommend this for pastas and mac and cheese as well!
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
This has to definitely be my family's and mine go to cheese for any occasion that involves cooking. It's very simple to make because for the basics all you need is two ingredients, one being the cheese and the next being milk, and if you want to take it up a notch you can add some chilies! I love eating it on tortilla chips alone like nachos but I also love putting it  on top of brisket! It's like an explosion of amazing flavors in my mouth!
Sarah M.
I used to literally just cut this up and eat it by itself. My dad uses almost a third of the box to put into his mac n' cheese, and its the cheesiest, most creamy mac n' cheese I've ever had. I barely even use anything else when it comes to food like that because it never tastes quite right to me.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
I like the Velveeta Cheese, however, I don't believe that it's really cheese. I mean it doesn't even need to be refrigerated. I think it's pricey, but I mean it is pretty good. Of course when you actually think about the fact it's probably not real cheese is a little unsettling.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
I love Velveeta. The weird shade of orange yummy-ness. Its probably not good for me but it tastes so Delicious. Its melts amazing, great for homemade Mac n Cheese, Chili, veggies, make it into a scrumptious dip with fresh salsa. Even better for homemade nachos!!!
RJ S.
The original boxed cheese. Purchased in the dairy section of the supermarket, this product has multiple uses. 1). Grilled Cheese 2). Melted cheese paired w/ any vegetable or pasta, 3). A multitude of cold sandwich combinations 4). Great snack w/ any cracker, 5) additions to soups, casseroles or by itself. It goes a long way for its price point. Can melt this product to desired consistancy, simply by adding a liquid or none at all. A versatile & tasty American Cheese flavor. Would recommend to a friend & repurchase. A+
Hannah H.
Bellingham, WA
I have always used velveeta cheese for my family's famous broccoli casserole. It makes the dish creamy and delicious. I never have trouble finding this product. I wouldn't say that it is the healthiest option, but I love using it for macaroni and cheese dip!
Monique H.
Portland, OR
My grandma makes some delicious baked mac 'n' cheese. It's in all honesty, the life of the party, every thanksgiving, and Christmas. So now that I'm out of my parent's house and out of state, In order to recreate the taste I loved so much in my childhood, I reach for Velveeta, and it comes out perfect EVEY SINGLE TIME! 10/10 recommend
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Amazing for homemade queso and just adds that perfect yummy cheese taste. also love to add to homemade mac and cheese. tastes like heaven in a box! We always have this in our home and will always stay loyal. yes everyone should try velveeta in there queso!!
Heather S.
Rochester, NY
Does this cheese still have the same consistency as the original velveeta?
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Does this flavor taste significantly different from "original"?