Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese $6.99 Prepriced 32 oz. Box uploaded by Senita B.Velveeta Sharp Cheddar Cheese $6.99 Prepriced 32 oz. Box uploaded by Courtney M.

BY VELVEETA #60 in Cheese

Pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

• Does this flavor taste significantly different from "original"?2 Answers
  • Does this cheese still have the same consistency as the original ve...4 Answers
RJ S.
RJ S.
The original boxed cheese. Purchased in the dairy section of the supermarket, this product has multiple uses. 1). Grilled Cheese 2). Melted cheese paired w/ any vegetable or pasta, 3). A multitude of cold sandwich combinations 4). Great snack w/ any cracker, 5) additions to soups, casseroles or by itself. It goes a long way for its price point. Can melt this product to desired consistancy, simply by adding a liquid or none at all. A versatile & tasty American Cheese flavor. Would recommend to a friend & repurchase. A+
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
This is a good tasting cheese. It has the creaminess of Velveeta, but is sharper and taste like a combo of cheddar and classic Velveeta cheese. Melts very well, very much better to melt than regular cheddar. However I would recommend this being eaten melted rather than not melted. That's my opinion on all Velveeta. Most have tried Velveeta at some point, if not and you like cheddar, this is a good one to start with. It's nice to be able to cut a slice of any size, or cubes, or however much I want.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
Velveeta it melts beeter. I just used some last week to make a crab meat augrautin and it was so creamy and delicious. Melt it on fries, for nachoes and all your cooking needs when it calls for cheese. What was cute I didn't realize they made the half bloccks until my hisband went to the store amd came. Back with one. To cute but hey worked the same of coarse. And we also use the shredded mexican blend. Sharo cheddar is my favorite. Thanks for this creation!
Tori A.
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a great product for whenever you need a quick melting cheese. I use it mostly to make my famous mexi-bean dip. It's an affordable product with a tasty, creamy texture that can only enhance most dishes. It's also handy to have on hand for when my kids have picky friends over for dinner. If they won't eat what's for dinner, all I have to do is make a plate of nachos or cheesy quesadillas with the "always kept-on-hand" Velveeta.
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Sylvania, OH
Velveeta has always been the most used cheese in our household, but I believe that this bar in particular is our most repurchased. The 32 oz. size allows for multiple uses, and had a better value per ounce than the other sizes available. The smoothst and creamiest cheese product and it doesn't need to go in the fridge until opened. Great in dips and casseroles.
Breeana D.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
You can never go wrong with any cheese, but velveeta is like the holy grail of cheeses. You can add it to pretty much anything and it makes it creamy and cheesy. I love adding it vegetables for easy cheesy vegetables, plus I always use it in my macaroni and cheese. I haven't tried the other flavors they've come out with but I would really like to
Cas H.
Cas H.
This isn't healthy what so ever. With that being said, i love to make queso with this and actually made some today. Get a can of rotel tomatoes, mild is my preference, 1/2 milk, 2 tbs of butter and a little garlic powder and you just put it in a double boiler and put it over about medium heat when its boiling. you have a perfect home made queso.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
When I need cheese to melt I just get a big block of Velveeta! My husband and kids love cheesy soups, especially cheesy chicken corn chowder, and Velveeta has always been better to use with my recipes than any other cheese, with its perfect creaminess. Also great for dips and the big box goes a long way! Great value for how much I pay.
Jac R.
Jac R.
Rohnert Park, CA
I always buy this Velveeta cheese when I am having a party. I love to mix it with sausage and some salsa to make a spicy cheese dip. This cheese melts perfectly and packs a punch of flavor. I will always buy this cheese because it always makes enough for a whole gang. Pulsyou can always re-heat it and pt it on hot dogs the next day!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Wilmington, DE
Velveeta cheese mixed with salsa makes the best dip ever! All you need us some tortilla scoops and it's a party! Velveeta on Mac and cheese is absolutely to die for my favorite! If I could, I'd eat it every single day. I also use Velveeta cheese slices for sandwiches. It's easy and already prepackaged so it's perfect and delicious!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Rochester, NY
Does this cheese still have the same consistency as the original velveeta?
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Does this flavor taste significantly different from "original"?