Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds

by Velveeta

Top your favorite recipes with smooth & creamy Velveeta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds!
Mckinney, TX
I haven't eaten these but whoa.... Velvet a cheese shreds? I hope I see these at Kroger!
Bell Gardens, CA
This is so yummy I love maken calabazas with this queso I love it the flavor is so bomb
This is my go to casserole cheese! Melts quickly and perfectly while tasting wonderful.
Cranks, KY
Excellent spicy flavor for all my Mexican dishes. Melts great. Used for dipping chips.
Great for quesadillas , salads. Tacos. Breakfast burritos and In mac and cheese !
Very good flavor! You can use them on sandwiches, tacos, lasagna! On everything;)
Benton, IL
Great cheese for homemade quesadillas! One cheese everybody loves no matter what!
Chauvin, LA
Tastey cheese and a good price, especially when they are on sale for 2 for $4.
Tastey cheese and a good price, especially when they are on sale for 2 for $4.
Huntsville, AL
Cheese is the best and so is this brand! Go buy some very very very soon!!!
Cheese is the best and so is this brand! Go buy some very very very soon!!!
canada
Kraft queso blanco flavor velveeta shreds Kraft queso blanco flavor velveeta shreds Kraft queso blanco flavor velveeta shreds 8 oz bag

Looking for your answer?