Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds

by Velveeta

Top your favorite recipes with smooth & creamy Velveeta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds!
Love the velveeta shreds. Different flavor options. Tastes good. Our house uses a lot of cheese
Ashland
Love queso blanco! Great for melting. Love to add some churrizo, grab some chips - great snack!
Tulsa, OK
I use this when I make Mexican food Nachos, tacos whatever It melts good and has a great flavor
Chicago , IL
I usually sprinkle this cheese on top of pasta. It does take quite a while to melt though.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love this cheese for taco nights! So delicious on nachos too! You won't be disappointed!
Porterville, CA
It's good and I love this shred My mom uses it when she makes pasta and omg! It's delicious
Not my favorite cheese, but it is still good. Depends on what you are trying to use it for.
Kingsford, Mi
Very yummy! Good to top on chili or whatever dishes. Would recommend to any cheese lovers
INKSTER, MI
I like this shredded cheese. It melts well, tastes good and is good value for the money.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't really like the taste of any Velveeta cheese. It doesn't quite taste right too me

Looking for your answer?