Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds

by Velveeta

Top your favorite recipes with smooth & creamy Velveeta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds!
Univ Ctr, MI
I’m lactose intolerant and orange cheese really bothers me, however the white cheese doesn’t bother my stomach. I purchased this product at Meijer and I use it with noodles and butter. It is very affordable
Detroit, MI
This product is horrible!!! Do not buy it l. It doesn't even deserve one star. This stuff tastes nothing like cheese. I can't even find an appropriate word to describe the nasty flavor it has. I honestly would not recommend this cheese to anyone.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Great taste and goes good on just about anything. I put it on top of pasta to make Mac and cheese and everyone loves it. It's not that healthy for you though. And doesn't really have that natural cheese taste. Otherwise I do recommend.
Hanceville, AL
The best shredded cheese brand out there! I really only like shredded cheese and this is my favorite! I feel like the pieces of cheese are a lot thicker and you get more than the other brands. I am a repeat custom with this product
Sumner, ME
I was so excited when I saw this in Walmart because I love their melting blocks. I picked it up to make homemade pizzas with and it was AWFUL! It didn't even melt and it tasted horrible. I will not be purchasing this product again nor will I be recommending it to anyone.
Jber, AK
Although it's a bit more pricey, I love this product! I always grab a bag when I'm making tacos or enchiladas and they're always a big hit. My family is a big cheese family so any time I can add cheese to a meal they're pleased!
Los Angeles, CA
so good for a homemade mac and cheese with white cheese. melts so effortlessly and its so rich and creamy. also really good alone or sprinkled on top of other food products.
very good cheese is rich to eat meals I buy very often for many years in the supermarket has a very good price and tastes good the value of this cheese the truth is that is very good is not expensive presio is not very high if I recommend it to everyone cheese but I guess everyone has that also is a new product in supermarket
I love this cheese every time I'm babysitting my cousin I always make them and Quesadilla and they love it and also super good I love how it melts so easy 👌👌
Mount Vernon, IA
1,099 reviews
DELICIOUS! I love using this when making Mexican. I will use it to make chip dip or to put on an actual taco. It has a wonderful flavor for a good price.

Looking for your answer?