Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds

by Velveeta

Top your favorite recipes with smooth & creamy Velveeta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds!
This cheese is very good. If you are melting it, it will easily do so? It is affordable and I will continue to buy it.
Newnan, GA
Wonderful product I use this for my lasagna spaghetti bake and all sorts of dishes I think everyone will love.this too
Wayne, MI
This melts really good! It has a decent flavor with a little extra added. Brand You can trust and is very rich tasting.
Fort Wayne, IN
The queso Blanco Velveeta shredded chase is so yoummy. I love putting it on my casserole dinners or my morning eggs.
Goldthwaite , TX
Velveeta tends to melt easier but also has a wonderful fresh taste I use this for pizza pasta and stuffed chicken!😉
Kraft Queso Blanco is a great cheese for Mexican food! You can hear this up with a bit of milk & it's a great dip!
Booneville
Perfect blend of spices. It melts very easily. Love eating it straight out if the bag. Perfect melted over chips.
Mcminnville, TN
It has such a delicious taste and it melts so easily and it gives you the smooth, stringy flavor everyone enjoys.
Pasco, WA
Bought this to try out and ended up going and buying a few more it was so good, great on a sandwich or by itself
The best chesse in the world, i use for my dinner or when i dont want to cook. So easy and taste soooooo good.

Looking for your answer?