Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds

by Velveeta

Top your favorite recipes with smooth & creamy Velveeta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds!
Palm coast , FL
I love velveeta but the shreds are somehow have a very weird flavor to them. The bag runs around $2.50 at Walmart. I usually go with sargento now.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Crawfordville, FL
Love the thick cut of this cheese, it melts just the way I like on top of dishes. Not the healthiest but definitely up there for taste!
Fort Lee, NJ
I love making this on my tacos and cheese pizza or cook it on my lasagna, its tasty and healthy from cow, good vitamin D, good Value v
Yucaipa, Ca
I love this cheese so good for quesadillas or enchiladas or if you want to make some pizza also good for that I would buy all the time
Velveta cheese has always been my favorites. It doesn't taste overly processed and it is super healthy for you. I love this product.
I love this cheese! Anytime I am making tacos I have to have this cheese. It's literally so good I could eat it right out of the bag
Wetumpka, AL
This is the best shredded cheese. Its also the most affordable at my local store. You have a good selection of cheeses too.
st.charles
I love using this cheese for nachos because it melts perfectly!Velveeta Queso Blanco Flavor Shreds
Vacaville, CA
Live this chesse. Makes making queso Blanco dip so much easier. Taste just like the dip from chillis also great on tacos

Looking for your answer?