Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce

by Velveeta

Where can I find this?
Start your review of Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce!
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,098 reviews
Me encanta es lo más delicioso sabor que uno pueda probar es mi resuelve para muchas cosas lo recomiendo
jasmine J.
Richfield, MN
The blanco cheese sauce is to die for. It is s good, creamy, and cheesy. The flavor is better than the regular cheese.
Amber W.
Love this particular kind when U am making nachos in a hurry or just as a side dipping sauce for tortilla chips in a bowl as a snack. Heat in the microwave and boom a quick snack!
Bet R.
I love it. Very delicious. I recommend it 100%. I wouldn’t change anything about it. It really helps when you need energy. Yes it has good value!
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I am a glutton and with these delicacies how to say that I do not love them #food 😍😍😍
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,107 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This Velveeta queso white cheese is out of this world. It’s so easy to make and has the flavor of the queso at a Mexican restaurant. Delicious!
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
This variation of Velveeta is so much better than the original! I would highly recommend this product to add a little spice to a classic dish. I only wish they had a dairy free version to add to my mac n cheese.
MsJeannie007 ..
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the convenience of Velveeta Queso Blanco Loaf. Kids love Mac ‘n Cheese and this sauce is delicious and keeps the kids happy
Josie A.
Commerce Twp, MI
If you want to whip up a quick dip for a tailgate party or bbq grab this packet add some pico and chips and you’re ready to go!
Brandy P.
Southaven, MS
I live the blanco cheese pouches because I can use it for recipes without making a whole block and it getting wasted. But I do like the block as well when I’m having a gathering and need lots of Rotel dip