Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese 32 oz. Box uploaded by Shawnta W.

BY VELVEETA

Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
The best flavor of Velveeta when it comes to making quest, in my opinion. Could be used for other things because the flavor would blend with a lot, especially any Tex-Mex dishes. Overall good deal, much better quality than the off brands I have tried.
Kendall S.
Guthrie, OK
When making case so Blanco, there is no better cheese than this. They’ll Vida queso Blanco is the difference between good and bad quality queso. This cheese is superb restaurant quality cheese. We make this all the time in my household.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This is liquid gold for sure lol very delicious, creamy. I buy mine at Walmart as I'm a frequenter between target and Walmart. It's a little more expensive, I do believe Walmart brand has an imitation of this cheese. I do not currently have this in stock at my house but it can be used in panini sandwiches, pasta dishes, soups and more.
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
Anytime my family is having anything to do with Mexican food I buy a block of this and I make the white cheese that you can get at Mexican restaurants at home. If you haven't tried it try it
Tylee A.
Sulphur
I love this cheese. It is the best way to make a quick, easy, and delicious cheese dip. I use it all the time to make cheese dip for an appetizer. It is affordable and very well tasting all at the same time.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
I make the best dips with this !!! Totally worth the price . I do wish it was cheaper but still worth buying . So many things u can do with this I also make Macaroni with it
Daphne B.
Henagar, AL
Great for parties but also great for movie night with the fam. Best tasting cheese. I love using this for a dip during movie night or football get togethers or family get togethers. This always gets eaten with none to spare. I think Velveeta has hit the head on the nail with this one. Don't believe me? Try it yourself! On point velveeta!
Miller M.
kentucky
This cheese is amazing! It makes a Delia joys white macaroni and cheese! But I mainly purchase it for game nights for finger foods! It is just like Mexican restaurant cheese dip when melted but a fraction of the price!
chynna r.
Eastpointe, MI
Awesome ! Used to make nacho dip with hamburger meat and rotel sauce for a quick at home meal. Price is high but it’s worth it. Rotel Chunky Diced Tomatoes & Green ChiliesTostitos® Scoops!® Tortilla Chips