Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese 32 oz. Box uploaded by Shawnta W.

BY VELVEETA

lexy w.
Longwood, FL
This is liquid gold for sure lol very delicious, creamy. I buy mine at Walmart as I'm a frequenter between target and Walmart. It's a little more expensive, I do believe Walmart brand has an imitation of this cheese. I do not currently have this in stock at my house but it can be used in panini sandwiches, pasta dishes, soups and more.
Anna T.
Lubbock, TX
The best flavor of Velveeta when it comes to making quest, in my opinion. Could be used for other things because the flavor would blend with a lot, especially any Tex-Mex dishes. Overall good deal, much better quality than the off brands I have tried.
Kendall S.
When making case so Blanco, there is no better cheese than this. They’ll Vida queso Blanco is the difference between good and bad quality queso. This cheese is superb restaurant quality cheese. We make this all the time in my household.
Ashton K.
This makes the most flavorful cheese dip when paired with just a simple can of rotel. It's super creamy and flavorful and tastes great with tortilla or corn chips. I also add this to macaroni and cheese to make it extra creamy. This has a variety of uses.
Miller M.
kentucky
This cheese is amazing! It makes a Delia joys white macaroni and cheese! But I mainly purchase it for game nights for finger foods! It is just like Mexican restaurant cheese dip when melted but a fraction of the price!
Leanne V.
purcell
I love this brand of cheese!!! It’s always so creamy and very easy to cook with. Doesn’t leave a greasy residue and pulls apart easily. A little more pricey then other brands but it’s worth it for the quality.
Tylee A.
Sulphur
I love this cheese. It is the best way to make a quick, easy, and delicious cheese dip. I use it all the time to make cheese dip for an appetizer. It is affordable and very well tasting all at the same time.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
I make the best dips with this !!! Totally worth the price . I do wish it was cheaper but still worth buying . So many things u can do with this I also make Macaroni with it
Amanda S.
This brand makes great products. While this one is good, it’s not one of my favorites. It tastes processed and can be a bit expensive for what you’re getting. There are other brands that make this that I think are more enjoyable. This would be my second choice of brands.
Holly K.
Jonesboro
This is AMAZING if you are making a mexican dish to cook with. It’s a little sticky when cutting but i love it. It’s not too hot but has the right amount of kick to it to be able to give it a good taste. i love this cheese and i love cooking with it!