Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese uploaded by Makia I.Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese uploaded by Imen D.Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese uploaded by Kim G.

BY VELVEETA

Pasteurized recipe cheese product. see more...

• Where can I find this? 2 Answers
  • Making a Mac n cheese bake for thanksgiving. Would this be a good...1 Answers
  • How close does this taste to the white queso at Mexican restauran...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristy L.
Madison
Rotel and velveeta cheese dip is my go to snack/comfort food! I love this cheese dip! It's super easy to make and has great flavor! Also these products are usually inexpensive. I can always find them in stock at my Kroger.
Antanecia L.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: $6.99 Prepriced Box more...
We use this cheese to make an easy quick rotel with tomatoes spicy pan sausage and tortilla chips...it’s an awesome dip for parties, get together potlucks or just a simple dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l
Alexandra H.
Mount Hope
Love using this to make cheese dip with! Do not use any other brand besides this one for the dip, cause if you use other brands you are missing out!!!!! Very good quality and taste so much more amazing 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
Amanda S.
Canton
I love melting this with some milk and using it on nachos or tacos. We are planning on having it tonight! It can be hard to find in local grocery stores and can be a little pricey.
Elysia F.
Combine
I love me some cheese! You can use this in about any recipe. Other than this amazing taste is its versatility. I have bought this brand many times and always will. If you love great tasting cheese without that watered down nasty taste then I will recommend Velveeta
Courtney Y.
Milledgeville, GA
I love using this instead of regular velveeda. It is a much more natural and less processed tasting cheese. It's very easy to work with and perfect alone, or with salsa! I even love to use a few cubes of it in my black beans. It's delicious!!!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
My husband loves when I make this for taco Tuesday! Queso dip is so good and one of our favorites! It is sort of expensive but all velveeta is! It’s worth it though! We love our chip dip
Lynne B.
Review for: $6.99 Prepriced Box more...
If you are a fan of adding some flare to an ordinary dinner this Velveeta Queso Blanco should definitely be added to your shopping list. I have used this product numerous times in several dishes, it definitely gives an extra kick to the otherwise ordinary. I recently found a recipe for gringo dip from our favorite restaurant and started purchasing this to make it but then started getting creative and started adding it to other dishes, it is great for just a simple dip for chips or great for added flavor to enchiladas and other recipes calling for cheese. It melts easily and is creamy without being too thick and a block goes a long way. Definitely a big favorite in our household.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: $6.99 Prepriced Box more...
I am so thankful that these cheese exist!!! Lol. My son has sensory processing disorder and mac and cheese is one of the very few things he can eat. I cant stand kraft mac and cheese so I get this instead because unlike kraft this is actually REAL cheese! It taste great and is so easy to use. My picky eater loves it too. I also find it more economical because i buy a bag of noodles and this big block if cheese which is better than buying individual packets. Oh and you can use it to make dips too, the box usually has recipes. So dont buy the gross powder kraft mac and cheese, instead buy this cheese and make a better and tastier one!
Mia P.
I bought this cheese by accident and have fallen in love with this Velvetta! I made macaroni and cheese with the Queso Blanco Velvetta and added a few handfuls of shredded Velvetta cheddar and it was the BEST macaroni and cheese ever. I always make homemade Mac and cheese. My kids are a bit spoiled to it. The Queso Blanco Velvetta is very smooth, melts very well. I really like using it better than the original Velvetta.
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I find this?
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Making a Mac n cheese bake for thanksgiving. Would this be a good twist to use instead of original velveeta? Or is it better for other recipes?
Kaitlin N.
Oklahoma City, OK
How close does this taste to the white queso at Mexican restaurants? Also, what is your favorite way to prepare it?