Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese uploaded by Imen D.Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese uploaded by Makia I.Velveeta Queso Blanco Cheese uploaded by Kim G.

BY VELVEETA #38 in Cheese

Pasteurized recipe cheese product. see more...

• Where can I find this? 2 Answers
  • Making a Mac n cheese bake for thanksgiving. Would this be a good...1 Answers
  • How close does this taste to the white queso at Mexican restauran...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kayla L.
Review for: Box more...
I love Velveta and all velveta cheese. It is absolutely the best. I will not eat any other macaroni and cheese with any other cheese. I grew up only eating this cheese and it will be the cheese I eat till the day I die. He is so thick and creamy and it has this just most amazing salty tangy cheesy taste. I don’t know how to explain it but I can say it is absolutely amazing.
Alexis A.
Texarkana, AR
When your in a mood to have that queso like they serve at Mexican restaurant this is the perfect Velveeta to get  add a little rotel and its perfect!! This is a great last minute thing to make for party's, birthday or really any occasion.
Emily S.
Sandusky, OH
Review for: Box more...
So tasty! I love this for masking sausage cheese dip! Old family recipe. Price is kinda high but a little bit of cheese goes a long way. Multiple uses with this cheese and it is easily the most meltable and creamy cheeses I’ve ever had.
Angelle S.
Foley, AL
Review for: Box more...
This is the only product you should use if you are making cheese dip!! It’s so creamy! I’ve been using this product for years now and it never disappoints! It has very good flavor! I would recommend this product to everyone.
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
Rotel and velveeta cheese dip is my go to snack/comfort food! I love this cheese dip! It's super easy to make and has great flavor! Also these products are usually inexpensive. I can always find them in stock at my Kroger.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
Nice snack item for the price. Price is less than other brands. Flavor is better than others, but also is less quality than other brands. Great go grab for parties, but for a good tasting cheese dip I’d grab another brand
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Review for: Box more...
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Julia M.
Review for: Box more...
Great cheese. Used this box of velveeta to help me make home made nachos. It is high quality and worth the price. It tastes real and isn’t full of added preservatives. Compared to other brand it’s the best to use!
Nakiya D.
Madison, TN
Oh my gosh! I can’t explain how much I love cheese, especially queso and Velveeta has the best kind! It melts easily and is so good with a can of rotel! Great dip for a party!
Elysia F.
Combine
I love me some cheese! You can use this in about any recipe. Other than this amazing taste is its versatility. I have bought this brand many times and always will. If you love great tasting cheese without that watered down nasty taste then I will recommend Velveeta
Amanda J.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I find this?
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Making a Mac n cheese bake for thanksgiving. Would this be a good twist to use instead of original velveeta? Or is it better for other recipes?
Kaitlin N.
Oklahoma City, OK
How close does this taste to the white queso at Mexican restaurants? Also, what is your favorite way to prepare it?