Velveeta Pretzel Cheesy Bites

by Velveeta

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Velveeta Pretzel Cheesy Bites!
Carley S.
Atascadero , CA
Oh my gosh these are so good. Special occasions only, because if I had these at my fingertips all of the time, I would weigh 1000 pounds. So tasty.
Brooke V.
Jamestown, NY
Omg I love these... This was a very smart idea, I wish Walmart sold these more in bulk because I’d buy a bunch! I’d put more of them inside the box though, there isn’t enough!
Darla J.
La Porte, IN
1,165 reviews
Cheese and pretzel yum the perfect combination. Easy and delicious appetizer to make in game day. Velvet as cheese is so creamy good and perfect inside a pretzel gooey goodness with a soft delicious buttery pretzel. Yum.
Tabatha P.
Middleton, MI
This is so good. You can’t go wrong with cheesy pretzel bites. The best combo. I am not a cheese fan but I love velvetta
Katie S.
Franklin, TN
1,137 reviews
I love these snacks. They’re great and salty and perfect for a party and watching sports.
Katie S.
Franklin, TN
1,137 reviews
The perfect salty snack from Velveeta. Three bites are great for watching a football game or hosting a party. Great snack!
Shonna K.
Ridgecrest, CA
We love velveeta. They make awesome appetizers for when we are hosting events at our house or work. Thsre delicious
Tatyana M.
Las Vegas NV
These cheesey pretzel bites are so good before dinner I have these. The cheese is so gooey and yummy. The pretzel is hard on the outside but soft on the inside.
Christina  L.
I especially think these pretzel bites are great! It’s likes dipping every piece in cheese! Will buy more
Mandy S.
Lansing, KS
So good!! We love all things velveeta so when we saw soft pretzels knew we had to try and these didn't disappoint!!

Looking for your answer?