BY VELVEETA #10 in Cheese

Velveeta Original.
Melts better and 45% Less fat than cheddar cheese!
Per 1/4 inch slice.
70 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
Pasteurized recipe cheese product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Rachael S.
I use Velveeta cheese for my eggs, macaroni and cheese, and nachos and sandwiches. It melts really well for cooked food and tastes very good. I also use the shredded velveeta from time to time. I would definitely recommend. The price is a little high but it’s worth it. I pay $7.99 for it.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
I hate when folks give Velveeta slack and sneer at it being a "cheese product". There are curds and whey. Velveeta is made from the latter, usually discarded product from the cheese making process. I have yet to find, in my entire homemaking career, a substitute for Velveeta, especially in dishes that rely on a creamy melty cheesy finish. I NEED Velveeta for certain soups, and if I don't have it, I just won't make it. Which I'd a tragedy, because my soup recipes are insanely delicious.
April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
This has been a product in my house for years! It is great to go with title as a dip, add it to chili and soups, or just eat it by itself or with crackers. I also use it in the crockpot with hamburger and sausage. It mixes so well and has such a great taste. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. I only buy it when I have coupons because less face it, when you are on a budget $7-$8 is a lot for a block of cheese.
Darla N.
Kilgore
I love Velveeta and buy it in bulk from Sam's club. I use it for cheese dip and to cook with. I honestly feel like the recipe has changed. It isn't like it used to be, it gets so thick, so fast now. I will continue to purchase it because the taste is the same and I love it. Just a little disappointed in the thickness of it.
Barbara I.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this cheese normally when making a broccoli carrot casserole. The cheese itself I would rate 5-stars. It is delicious and can easily be incorporated into any dish. My main concern is the price. It is continuing to increase, with one box being $10 at my local grocery store. So I buy it very infrequently.
Keontay R.
I always pick Velveeta cheese whenever I'm making something that requires a large amount of cheese or I want something to taste extra cheese. I use this for nachos, baked Mac n cheese, and a few other things. It melts nicely when melted slowly with milk and the taste is just what I like, cheesy!
Shelly O.
Saginaw
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
This is a staple in my fridge. I use it about once a week to make Mac and cheese, nachos, or any other cheesy dish. I think it’s a little expensive, but I’m willing to pay for it. We love the taste and flavor it adds to foods. We will continue to buy this product!
Morgan P.
Wichita
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
This cheese is perfect for making a nacho dip for chips!! It is easy to melt down how much you want. Unfortunately it’s not on the healthy side but it does taste great! For me I just like cheese by itself but other people I know like to add in tomato’s or other ingredients.
Brittanie G.
Sikeston, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Forget the Box mac and cheese get this Velveeta, and a box of noodles, and make your Mac and Cheese yourself. This cheese is so amazing to add to plain noodles to make mac and cheese I almost cried it was so good. Thanks for reading my review on Velveeta Original
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
This cheese makes me happy. The price tag does not. This cheese is so creamy and perfect to add cheese goodness to your favorite recipes. However, the price of it makes me sad, it is SO expensive! I wish the price was lower but it’s so good I’ll continue to purchase.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite creation using this product? Mine is grilled cheese.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Can you make anything else besides cheese dip with this? I find it too "cheesy"
Mallory T.
What type of noodles taste best with velveeta?
Diana G.
Castroville, CA
I've only used this cheese for Mac and cheese, it works great ! But how do I melt it for nachos ? Will it stick to my pot ? Help!
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite thing to make with Velveeta