BY VELVEETA #15 in Cheese

Velveeta Original.
Melts better and 45% Less fat than cheddar cheese!
Per 1/4 inch slice.
70 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
Pasteurized recipe cheese product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
Best melting cheese hands down. It’s always in our pantry. We bought a different kids Nd once and fully regretted it, in fact we threw the meal away because the fake brand was lumpy and nasty and looked horrible. Velveeta is the Best! Melts beautifully has a real cheese taste, best for broccoli cheese soup, and Queso! Also last longer buying like this block to make your baked macaroni and cheese. Highly recommend it! Your kids will thank you.
Melany K.
Redding, CA
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
This cheese is really thick and creamy. It taste great, but it’s kinda too thick and creamy. The consistency is very similar to nacho cheese. When I use this for macaroni and cheese I can’t eat very much of it because it’s so thick. Don’t get me wrong I love nacho cheese. But imagine nacho cheese on top of soft pasta. It makes sense that you use chips. Maybe I should just add less velveeta than what the instructions says.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
I hate when folks give Velveeta slack and sneer at it being a "cheese product". There are curds and whey. Velveeta is made from the latter, usually discarded product from the cheese making process. I have yet to find, in my entire homemaking career, a substitute for Velveeta, especially in dishes that rely on a creamy melty cheesy finish. I NEED Velveeta for certain soups, and if I don't have it, I just won't make it. Which I'd a tragedy, because my soup recipes are insanely delicious.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
There's something about Velveeta The brings up so many childhood memories. 1I want to know why my mom overfed me that stuff to why is it OK to keep it on the counter forever and 3 why would you ever think about not making it the Leda is a great snack in my opinion. Let's admit we all know uprolling I die of heart disease or cancer from that unknown she is but is delicious
van t.
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
This is great to make Mac and cheese because it’s supper easy to do! Of course nothing is better than homemade Mac and cheese but this is great if you don’t have time. I always try to make mine from scratch but if I’m busy I use Velveeta cheese which makes it easier and quicker. Just boil your pasta then mix this in with some butter and maybe a little milk and you’re good to go!
April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
This has been a product in my house for years! It is great to go with title as a dip, add it to chili and soups, or just eat it by itself or with crackers. I also use it in the crockpot with hamburger and sausage. It mixes so well and has such a great taste. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. I only buy it when I have coupons because less face it, when you are on a budget $7-$8 is a lot for a block of cheese.
Darla N.
Kilgore
I love Velveeta and buy it in bulk from Sam's club. I use it for cheese dip and to cook with. I honestly feel like the recipe has changed. It isn't like it used to be, it gets so thick, so fast now. I will continue to purchase it because the taste is the same and I love it. Just a little disappointed in the thickness of it.
Barbara I.
Lebanon, PA
I use this cheese normally when making a broccoli carrot casserole. The cheese itself I would rate 5-stars. It is delicious and can easily be incorporated into any dish. My main concern is the price. It is continuing to increase, with one box being $10 at my local grocery store. So I buy it very infrequently.
Keontay R.
I always pick Velveeta cheese whenever I'm making something that requires a large amount of cheese or I want something to taste extra cheese. I use this for nachos, baked Mac n cheese, and a few other things. It melts nicely when melted slowly with milk and the taste is just what I like, cheesy!
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
I use velveeta in my macaroni and cheese, the best stuff ever , I definitely recommend using it for baked Mac and cheese. I can’t really explain how good it makes it. If you’ve tried any other cheeses 🧀 nothing really compares to velveeta in your baked Mac and cheese or crockpot Mac and cheese
Laurel L.
Fairview
What all do you make with this?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What soup dishes can you make with this cheese?
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
What is your favorite recipe?
Lucia H.
I have never tried this cheese, is it any good?
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
What's your favorite "Recipe" when you use Velveeta?

back