Velveeta Original
By Velveeta
#6 in Cheese
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Can you make anything else besides cheese dip with this? I find it too "cheesy"
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I use it on Grilled Cheese, Mac n Cheese or Cheesy Rice.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fairchild AFB , Wa
4 years, 5 months ago
Yes!! i use it in home made mac & cheese, and any other dish that requires cheese you can use this as a substitute
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Opelika, AL
4 years, 5 months ago
I use it to make homemade mac & cheese with butter, flour, and milk. It's the perfect texture!
Aubrie H.
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
4 years, 5 months ago
To make the cheese dip not as "cheesy" add a container of sour cream. Muy deliciosa!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Chester, VA
4 years, 8 months ago
The best thing I've ever had that uses Velveeta is my mom's cheesy potato soup. You use potatoes, milk, velveeta, onion and whatever kind of seasonings you like, such as Cumin. It is delicious and not too "cheesy."
Heather B.
Heather B.
Brandon, MS
4 years, 8 months ago
One thing I love making is Chicken and Dorioto Casserole. It uses chicken, doritos, velveeta, rotel, cream of chicken, and cream of celery! It's amazing!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Austin, MN
4 years, 9 months ago
Using shell pastas and adding Velveeta to it I think is the best. Also you can use it to make Grill Cheese.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
4 years, 10 months ago
It's not a good cheese to just eat, but it is a great cheese to use in almost any recipe. If it's too cheesy, just use less than recipe calls for.
4 years, 10 months ago
I make chicken spaghetti with it. I melt the Velbeeta with an onion, bell peppers, cream of chicken & cream of mushroom soup, shredded chicken and pasta. oven 350 for 30 minutes its so good!