Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
I hate when folks give Velveeta slack and sneer at it being a "cheese product". There are curds and whey. Velveeta is made from the latter, usually discarded product from the cheese making process. I have yet to find, in my entire homemaking career, a substitute for Velveeta, especially in dishes that rely on a creamy melty cheesy finish. I NEED Velveeta for certain soups, and if I don't have it, I just won't make it. Which I'd a tragedy, because my soup recipes are insanely delicious.