Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese 4 pk uploaded by Alison W.

BY VELVEETA

Find imn prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Velveeta original shells & cheese 4 pk see more...

Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
this is truly the only kind of mac and cheese i will eat. these little packs are so convenient for on the go, and it only takes 3 and a half minutes for them to cook. they don't fill me up, but add some chips to the side and you're good to go! they're very affordable, but they only come in packs of 4 which stinks.
Macayla M.
These are always a great snack to heat up and have if you're not too hungry and just need something small. The instructions are really easy to follow and it tastes almost exactly the same. I am always satisfied eating these and I would say a fair portion is in each little container!
Sara M.
knoxville
This stuff is what dreams are made of. Who doesn't love the yummy creamy goodness of shells and cheese in the convenience of a microwavable pouch. My only suggestion is that when filling the cup with water make sure you don't fill past the line because the cheese gets really thin really easily. if you want to amp up your shells and cheese experience or are feeling kind of wild, sprinkle in some breadcrumbs or bacon bits. The perfect dorm room snack.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
An absolute favorite for lunches and dinner.  We are a macaroni loving family and Velveeta is the BEST!  We love the big boxes, microwave ones and even the Velveeta dinners.  I buy the 8 count box of these because we go through them so quickly.  I purchase the large box at Walmart.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are great if you want to eat something on the go or are running on a hectic schedule. They are portable and very easy to make. Flavorwise it is very cheesy and tastes good. The four-pack is just the right amount for me and it is affordable. Recommend.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
What's not to love about this product?! The amazing convenience of a microwaveable product with the amazing taste of Velveeta shells.... I ABSOLUTLEY love this product. My children hate powder mac and cheese even from the box. So when we found this I knew it would be perfect! The shells and cheese we know and love ready to eat in less than 5 minutes. You can't beat that!!!!
Precious W.
Merrillville, IN
As a college student, I strive to find the most convenient and cost efficient meal items. This one definitely is at the top of my shopping list. It lasts long, is delicious, and feeling. My only issue though, when cooked it tends to be real mooshy and slightly startchy but nothing a quick rinse did not fix.
Brenna Z.
Love this yummy mac and cheese! The flavor was great and the packaging was nice as well! The mac and cheese is desirable for the flavor and the nice consistency. It is super easy to pop this into the microwave and is a nice staple for a college dorm or families with children and teens.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My kids love to have this as a snack when they get home from school. Usually purchase at my local grocery store. It has a decent flavor for super fast mac and cheese. I buy these all the time so the kids can have them while they are doing homework. Great value and super cheap for what you get.
Atong Y.
Olathe, KS
I don't really enjoy this. It tastes kind of like a fake mac and cheese taste its not really up my alley and it certainly didn't meet my expectations, I did give it two stars though for the price point.