Velveeta Original Loaf

by Velveeta

#8 in Cheese

Velveeta Original will become your go-to to make any meal rich creamy and melty. The creamy consistency transforms into gooey liquid gold when melted, making it perfect for nachos or your favorite casserole. Liquid Gold can make any meal a hit! This original cheese loaf has 45% less fat than cheddar cheese and melts with perfect consistency, which means you get to enjoy even cheesier meals. Transform your favorite vegetable, master mac & cheese or start a party with our famous queso dip. Velveeta can make any meal Liquid Gold Delicious!

What are some recipes that kids enjoy with this cheese? ?
Anyone Care to share a simple fast recipe using Velveeta Original Loaf?
Start your review of Velveeta Original Loaf!
Ciara A.
Coquille, OR
Velveeta Original Loaf uploaded by Ciara A.
Velveeta Original Loaf is an excellent way Rudy today! It as got the best mild, creamy, cheese flavor. It melts unlike any other cheese, and I use them in everything from breakfast burritos, to enchiladas, to a million different comfort foody casseroles- just like this hash brown casserole! If you’ve never tried Velveeta cheese, you’re seriously missing out. Just do it, you won’t regret it. #ComfortFood
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I always use Velveeta for my rotel dip. It always has a great taste and melts easily. Its the only cheese I use for my homemade dips when I'm hosting.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Velveeta Original Loaf uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Kroger
We all know velveeta is great for a ton of things but I have officially found it’s greatest purpose, Jalapeño Broccoli Cheese Soup! It’s life changing. Just Google Hoffbrau broccoli cheese soup copy cat recipe and you can thank me later. It’s absolutely amazing and freezes well!
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Velveeta Original Loaf uploaded by Amy P.
Purchased at: Kroger
Getting ready for the super bowl with Velveeta! Making copy cat Chili’s queso, can’t wait to dig in! Always turns out amazing! Easily melts and has great cheesy flavor. You have to try it!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Velveeta Original Loaf uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product velveta cheese. This cheese is so creamy alway using Velveeta Cheese I’m my Mac & cheese, grilled cheese , quesadillas, creamy and melts greatly taste amazing. I recommend this highly.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is a great cheese block for queso or rotel dips. I usually cook some sausage and throw in a can of rotel for a delcious dip for chips when watching football games, for cookouts and parties. Its a great cheese for melting purposes. I buy it all the time. I definantly recommend.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
I’m usually a clean eater but I have several casseroles I make for the holidays and they just don’t taste the same without good old velveeta!
Amanda P.
Hampstead, MD
Velveeta Original Loaf uploaded by Amanda P.
This cheese makes THE BEST homemade Baked Mac and Cheese!!! It melts into the hot noodles perfectly and tastes amazing. Don’t even bother substituting off brand kind because once you use Velveeta, it will never taste the same. But let’s be real, Velveeta anything is sooo good so it doesn’t surprise me that this is the same!!
DONNA B.
Altoona, PA
Velveeta Original Loaf uploaded by DONNA B.
Velveeta Original Loaf uploaded by DONNA B.
I love this brand! Velveeta creates the best homemade baked mac and cheese or stroganoff. It melts into the noodles perfectly and tastes amazing. I just bought this to make my own taco bell style crunch wrap. It is so easy to make and my husband can’t get enough of it. Don’t bother substituting an off brand because once you use Velveeta, you can never go back. Everything tastes better with this cheese. I add it to most hot dips I cook. It melts with ease and adds a creaminess to them them that is delicious. It also stores well in the refrigerator if you package it properly. Don’t cook? No problem, as you can slice it and eat it with crackers. It’s just as appetizing. If you’re craving grilled cheese? No problem, velveeta makes a delicious grilled cheese sandwich. Just add some tomato soup and you 're good to go!
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
Who doesn’t love this stuff?? It is the most crucial part of any great queso. It is something I love having stocked in my pantry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lawaina G.
Walterboro, SC
il y a un an
Mika N. il y a un an
The cheese melted with taco meat for sloppy nachos on Doritoes. Or the melted cheese in the crock pot with a can Rotel peppers for Rotel dip, you can mix in cooked ground beef too!
Kirsten W.
Overland Park, KS
il y a 2 ans
Velveeta Original Loaf + Ro-tel Mild = deeelicious!!! Perfect snack for s get together. What are your favorite party snack?
Nicholle A. il y a 2 ans
Or add breakfast sausage .. yum!
Nathan B.
Lamar, MO
il y a 2 ans
Alexis T. il y a 2 ans
Broccoli and cheese soup, Queso Dip, Grilled Cheese!