BY VELVEETA #20 in Cheese

Velveeta Original.
Melts better and 45% Less fat than cheddar cheese!
Per 1/4 inch slice.
70 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
Pasteurized recipe cheese product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

• I've only used this cheese for Mac and cheese, it works great ! B...8 Answers
  • Am I the only one who thinks its too expensive?4 Answers
  • I bought this recently and have no clue how to use it/how much of...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robby K.
Darien, IL
While I thoroughly enjoy Velveeta Mac n cheese it's a bit overpriced. When alternatives are priced at less and a dollar a box it seems odd that using a squeeze cheese rather than a powder base should cost 3 times the amount of the cheaper alternative. It is very tasty and I highly recommend everyone try it once, however in the end the justification of that dramatic price difference is in the eye of the beholder. I normally buy regular mac n cheese and treat myself once in a while, especially since I'm on a college student budget.
Kelsie C.
This is my go to cheese when I have to bring nachos to a party. I just pick up a package of velveeta throw it in the croc-pot, cook my ground beef and pour it in there with it, add a can of rotell and two cans of green chilies and it is good to go. This makes for a perfect queso for any occasion and I can always add in a little bit of water if it gets too thick. I've tried other brands but always end up going back to velveeta. I really appreciate that one block actually makes a good amount of queso.
Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN
Ever since my mom has made macaroni and cheese she's used Velveeta! It taste wonderful and if you don't use the whole thing you can wrap it in some clear Saran Wrap and put it back into the box it came in! I would recommend this product because macaroni and cheese wouldn't be the same without Velveeta! You can also make a delicious Rotel dip with it, cut up the cheese, add a can of Rotel and cooked sausage and put it all in a crockpot and BAM you now have a dip that taste great with tortilla chips!
Cait C.
Fair Haven, VT
This cheese makes the best Queso dip, microwave chunks of it, until melted and gooey and mix it with salsa, its amazing with tortilla chips. Its decently priced for the amount of cheese you get. I also like making a chicken and broccoli dish, with pasta and melted Velveeta cheese, its very easy, and tastes excellent. I don't use This stuff too often, as its very processed, but maybe once in a couple years I'd make the chicken dish as a fast weeknight meal. And for get togethers Id make the dip.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
We love mixing Velveeta Original Cheese block with Rotel and melting it in the microwave or the crockpot and eating with Lays Ridges or Ruffles Potato Chips!!! It is so yummy and lasts for quite a while if put in a bowl with a tight lid! We always make it for family parties and it's a huge hit! This has been my favorite cheese dip recipe since I was about 5 years old and it's still my favorite!!! Just don't drain the Rotel and add milk as needed to make sure it's creamy and not too thick!
Jessica K.
This IS AMAZING. If you haven't tried it, there's no way to describe it other than TRY IT. You won't know until you do! Let's just start off by saying how much you can do with it... You can make endless dishes and can enhance your previous recipes by adding some Velveeta to the recipe. It is creamy, cheesy, oh so good... It will make you the best macaroni and cheese you ever had! It has a great flavor, not over powering, but just enough to satisfy you. TRY IT.
A must have in my house for making homemade nachos, chili cheese fries and loaded baked potatoes! I don't find this to be expensive. I do find it to pack the most flavor in this type of soft cheese. It holds up well in the saucepans and equally in the crockpot. The loaves or bricks, as I call them can be sliced so you don't have to use the entire loaf/brick at the same time. It also stores well in the refrigerator and freezer!I would buy it again for sure!
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
Who doesn't love Velveeta Cheese!? It's so delicious and rich in cheesy flavor. I use it for dips, casseroles etc. it comes in handy even when I want to add more cheese to a skillet meal. You can never have enough cheese in your meal. I wish they made the container different though. It's been the same for years and I feel like they should make it a little convenient, like In tub with a lid. My cheese tends to dry out once it's out of package.
Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN
I love tis stuff! I eat it alone, on hotdogs, melt it over steak, chicken & sandwiches... It's got such a unique and yummy taste. Seriously, if you've never tried this before you should!

My only issue is the cost so I don't buy it all the time and that might be a good thing since I feel like I'm treating myself when I do. I also love that they have the smaller blocks of cheese since I can never go through an entire brick by myself!
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
In my opinion, Velveeta is one of the best cheese brands out there. It's very good to use for the cheese in Mac & Cheese and you can use it to make a super tasty nacho cheese as well! It's consistent with its flavor and I actually like the rectangular shape of the cheese block. It's easier to shape it any way you want and cut it into any size you want. This is probably one of the best type of cheese brand out there to use in meals.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite creation using this product? Mine is grilled cheese.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Can you make anything else besides cheese dip with this? I find it too "cheesy"
Mallory T.
What type of noodles taste best with velveeta?
Diana G.
Castroville, CA
I've only used this cheese for Mac and cheese, it works great ! But how do I melt it for nachos ? Will it stick to my pot ? Help!
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
What is your favorite thing to make with Velveeta