BY VELVEETA #6 in Cheese

Velveeta Original.
Melts better and 45% Less fat than cheddar cheese!
Per 1/4 inch slice.
70 calories.
2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.
410mg sodium, 17% DV.
2g sugars.
Pasteurized recipe cheese product.
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content. see more...

Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
Best melting cheese hands down. It’s always in our pantry. We bought a different kids Nd once and fully regretted it, in fact we threw the meal away because the fake brand was lumpy and nasty and looked horrible. Velveeta is the Best! Melts beautifully has a real cheese taste, best for broccoli cheese soup, and Queso! Also last longer buying like this block to make your baked macaroni and cheese. Highly recommend it! Your kids will thank you.
Melany K.
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
This cheese is really thick and creamy. It taste great, but it’s kinda too thick and creamy. The consistency is very similar to nacho cheese. When I use this for macaroni and cheese I can’t eat very much of it because it’s so thick. Don’t get me wrong I love nacho cheese. But imagine nacho cheese on top of soft pasta. It makes sense that you use chips. Maybe I should just add less velveeta than what the instructions says.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
I hate when folks give Velveeta slack and sneer at it being a "cheese product". There are curds and whey. Velveeta is made from the latter, usually discarded product from the cheese making process. I have yet to find, in my entire homemaking career, a substitute for Velveeta, especially in dishes that rely on a creamy melty cheesy finish. I NEED Velveeta for certain soups, and if I don't have it, I just won't make it. Which I'd a tragedy, because my soup recipes are insanely delicious.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
There's something about Velveeta The brings up so many childhood memories. 1I want to know why my mom overfed me that stuff to why is it OK to keep it on the counter forever and 3 why would you ever think about not making it the Leda is a great snack in my opinion. Let's admit we all know uprolling I die of heart disease or cancer from that unknown she is but is delicious
Nikole S.
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
I grew up in this stuff. My mom always kept it in the house. It’s great to makes dips with like queso of course and my mom puts it in her bean dip. We make Mac and cheese with it. It has many great ways to use it because it melts so easily... but don’t try using it to stuff something because it will all leak out because like i said it melts so easily.
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
As ive mentioned before i have a milk sensitivity but I always use this for my mac n cheese which everyone loves at my house. It doesnt upset my stomach as long as i watch my portions and It makes the mac n cheese soo good. I also use it for broccoli and cheese which is the only way my son will eat broccoli! But anyway I will continue to use it!
April P.
Elizabethtown
This has been a product in my house for years! It is great to go with title as a dip, add it to chili and soups, or just eat it by itself or with crackers. I also use it in the crockpot with hamburger and sausage. It mixes so well and has such a great taste. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. I only buy it when I have coupons because less face it, when you are on a budget $7-$8 is a lot for a block of cheese.
Darla N.
Kilgore
I love Velveeta and buy it in bulk from Sam's club. I use it for cheese dip and to cook with. I honestly feel like the recipe has changed. It isn't like it used to be, it gets so thick, so fast now. I will continue to purchase it because the taste is the same and I love it. Just a little disappointed in the thickness of it.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Velveeta Original more...
I buy this occasionally for my little girl when we need a quick side. It’s cheap to buy and super easy to prepare. Does look appetizing as it thickens up and looks nice and rich.

The taste however is a bit meh....but it is super quick when you’re in a bind. Wouldn’t reach for it because it tastes lovely but more for ease.
Barbara I.
Lebanon, PA
I use this cheese normally when making a broccoli carrot casserole. The cheese itself I would rate 5-stars. It is delicious and can easily be incorporated into any dish. My main concern is the price. It is continuing to increase, with one box being $10 at my local grocery store. So I buy it very infrequently.
Rhoda C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What's your favorite creation using this product? Mine is grilled cheese.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Can you make anything else besides cheese dip with this? I find it too "cheesy"
Mallory T.
What type of noodles taste best with velveeta?
Diana G.
Castroville, CA
I've only used this cheese for Mac and cheese, it works great ! But how do I melt it for nachos ? Will it stick to my pot ? Help!
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
What is your favorite thing to make with Velveeta