BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Mini Blocks are easy to open. Just pull the tear strip and enjoy! see more...

Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Velveeta cheese is very rich and creamy. It's a heavier cheese so you don't need much to inquire it in a meal. Very tasty. I would highly recommend! Also the small packaging is good if you want to make meals at different times.
Jenifer P.
Halfmoon
The 3 count mini blocks make the perfect amount for any recipe you might need them for. They're creamy and delicious when added for mac and cheese. My favorite way to use velveeta is in a chili cheese dip.
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep these on hand when I want to just add a bit of velveeta to a recipe .a soup or cream sauce. I don’t like to keep the open large container in my fridge. These are perfect for recipes.
Maggie V.
Montana City
Velveeta cheese is the best meaty cheese. Nothing else compares. I love that they made mini blocks they are so easy to toss into a dish. My whole family loves this and I will continue to re purchase and highly recommend
Carrie C.
This cheese melts into crramy goodness that you can use in so many yummy dishes. Not something i would cut a slice off and eat without melting, thats when the magic happend
Amanda S.
This brand makes great products. While this one is good, it’s not one of my favorites. It tastes processed and can be a bit expensive for what you’re getting. There are other brands that make this that I think are more enjoyable. This would be my second choice of brands.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Amber R.
I love the little blocks! We are a family of three so I rarely need a whole block. I use Velveta for cooking and as a cheese sauce. These are slightly more expensive than a whole block but they save us a lot of waste.
Melinda A.
Saint Albans
These little guys will have you head over hills after 1st use. They might be small but the flavor it punches will knock your tastebuds off lol!! Also they are supper convenient not only the serving size but more so the pre cut cubes are so helpful
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
I love the functionality of these little blocks! I only take what I need without having to waste product. We buy it locally at our grocery store and although it’s a little pricer than what I’d like, the quality is great.