BY VELVEETA

Velveeta Mini Blocks are easy to open. Just pull the tear strip and enjoy! see more...

Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Velveeta cheese is very rich and creamy. It's a heavier cheese so you don't need much to inquire it in a meal. Very tasty. I would highly recommend! Also the small packaging is good if you want to make meals at different times.
Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
I love the functionality of these little blocks! I only take what I need without having to waste product. We buy it locally at our grocery store and although it’s a little pricer than what I’d like, the quality is great.
Jenifer P.
Halfmoon
The 3 count mini blocks make the perfect amount for any recipe you might need them for. They're creamy and delicious when added for mac and cheese. My favorite way to use velveeta is in a chili cheese dip.
Anna S.
Fort Worth, TX
I keep these on hand when I want to just add a bit of velveeta to a recipe .a soup or cream sauce. I don’t like to keep the open large container in my fridge. These are perfect for recipes.
Amanda S.
This brand makes great products. While this one is good, it’s not one of my favorites. It tastes processed and can be a bit expensive for what you’re getting. There are other brands that make this that I think are more enjoyable. This would be my second choice of brands.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Mary Anne C.
Lexington, NC
I always keep these mini blocks of Velveeta Mini Blocks Original Cheese 20 oz. Box in the fridge. They make a great addition to any meal and also help to get little ones to eat more veggies.
Jeanne E.
Wichita, KS
An excellent idea for when you need a little bit of velveeta in a recipe. I always end up with a dried out block of cheese in the fridge if I don’t buy the mini blocks. An excellent idea.
Tammy M.
I love how they made them smaller and easy to use great idea on making mini ones very convenient you don't need to waste a whole bar like the other long bar